1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Does V&T count as a meal replacement? ;)

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by BordersGirl, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Met friends last night and had 2 vodkas and slimline tonic but didn't stay for the meal, and by the time I got home it was late and I didn't bother with the final food pack. I'm sure that V&T isn't a recommended replacement for a food pack but I think the calories are about the same, and was it worth it? Oh yes! :D

Guess it's my little 'treat' after being 100% for 4 weeks. Back to 100% today tho.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Itsworthit

Itsworthit Full Member

Sounds like a fun mrp to me!!

Well done on the 4wks. I'm day 11 and although I feel fab re clothes etc I can't imagine the next 10.5wks of doing this! Have some soups n meals from s&s so at least I can have a hot meal!

X

4. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Actually I can imagine doing this until Christmas as now that I look back the first 4 weeks have flown by. When I first started 4 weeks ago it seemed like an eternity away but the time goes so quickly. I did the LT diet 6 years ago and was 100% for 4 months (and lost 5 stone) and that was so damned awful that this diet seems like a breeze in comparison. The LT shakes were awful (not sure if they've improved them now), the chicken soup was so disgusting even the smell of it made me want to throw up, and the bars were apparently so terrible that my pharmacy didn't even stock them as they said that no one who had tried them liked them at all. I do actually like the shakes, bars and spag bol on this diet so it's not feeling too much like a chore.

Just keep plugging away and take each day at a time and you will get there before you know it. The rewards just keep on coming:

Fitting into favourite clothes that you haven't been able to wear for ages
    Starting to wear more fitted clothes instead of loose and baggy as you feel better about your shape
    Enjoying going shopping for clothes instead of sneaking in and out or only buying online so you don't have to meet any skinny minis in the changing rooms
    Being complemented on your weight loss
    Feeling healthier and with more energy than before
    Generally feeling better about yourself

And to quote your username - ITSWORTHIT!

Last edited: 9 September 2011
  5. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well said borders :) totally agree with u.... this vlcd is great

6. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    Hehehheeheh Boarders you rebel! Yup, in my book a couple of V+Ts are a great m.r! Im jealous! I eat when I drink, so would be a very bad move for me!
    You have done ACE this last 4 weeks, well done to you!nGlad you enjoyed your drink!

7. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I usually want to eat when I drink too, and that's when my resolve usually weakens, however I usually drink wine but I chose V&T this time because of its low carb value and it really didn't make me hungry enough to want to eat. It was also very lovely having had 4 weeks off the booze! No problems getting back to 100% again today. I don't feel hungry at all and I feel like I'm still in ketosis which is great :). If you are going to have alcohol on the odd occasion then vodka is the way to go I think.

8. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    IMO.............voddie is ALWAYS the way to go;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.