does xen actually boost losses?

sarahaglover

Hi all. Was just wondering how many of you felt that the xen actually boosted your losses or if you just see it as tablet form willpower that keeps u on plan as u scared of side effects? X x x

im not on xen no more and ive just stuck to the same foods (as if i was on xen)

i think xen can boost losses but only at the start but everyone is diffrent. xx

I'd agree with Kayee, I'm off them & still losing roughly the same, little blue form of willpower I say they are

For me it's definitely a way of keeping me on the straight and narrow. I knew what I was eating before was wrong but with no consequences to worry about I just ate it anyway. Hopefully the changes made whilst on them will stay with me after I stop taking them.

I do think the Orlistat boosts weight loss, though it's hard to say for sure. I've lost steadily since last August, on 1600 cals a day and zero exercise, so I do think it's helping. x

I believe they do but I don't really know. I'll be worried if I have problems getting my next box as they are giving me the confidence that I can lose the weight

xAlisonx said:
I believe they do but I don't really know. I'll be worried if I have problems getting my next box as they are giving me the confidence that I can lose the weight

I felt the same, was on it for just over 4 months & I'm still losing now at around the same rate as my last 4 weeks on xen, it's 6-7lb every time I weigh in with nurse....

I felt the same, was on it for just over 4 months & I'm still losing now at around the same rate as my last 4 weeks on xen, it's 6-7lb every time I weigh in with nurse....
That's reassuring to know, at some point I wont be taking these tabs any more and it's good to know it's still do-able without them.

xAlisonx said:
That's reassuring to know, at some point I wont be taking these tabs any more and it's good to know it's still do-able without them.

It is still do-able, although I admit it takes more willpower!!!

Back