Does your other half know how much you weigh?

I dont like sharing my orginial weight with people, but iv learnt that in order to change as a person, and let the old me go. I shouldnt be afraid and hide it, because thats not me anymore.

Mind you when i started i didnt tell anyone but OH bullied me LOL

If he had thought about it closely he could've worked it out in the beginning, but now that I weigh less than him I am less worried about him knowing what I weigh. And I brag when I weigh in less than him!

We had a conversation this evening when out for a walk where I said quite clearly that by early September I hope to have lost 6 stone and that I will weigh 12st and a bit - so if he could be bothered to do the maths he would know. I think he was more concerned about where the dog was peeing at the time to be honest!

my oh always knew, he lost loads of weight before we got together (he tipped the scales at 21 stone, is 15 stone now) so he knows all about it. He is supportive and knows what it's like to lose a large amount of weight, but it was horrid weighing more than him!

Maybe when I've lost some weight I'll tell my OH... but I'm not comfortable about doing it just yet. That's my problem though, not his, as I know he loves me as I am and won't judge me.

I tell my OH everyday how much i weigh and how much i've lost now, he tells me he can see me shrinking he's very supportive. Most of the time it goes in one ear and out the other though he wouldn't be able to tell you how much i am if you asked him i think i confuse him with all the numbers.

I do tell everyone my start weight though everyone knows that i'm (i was) a big girl and i will never be going back there so when i tell them all i'm 10st nothing they will all realise just how far i've come.

Nope my bf does not know!!! .. i keep having horrid day dreams about how shocked he could be when (if) i tell him when i'm at goal.

He says he's 14 stone.. he's just muscle and bone.. in a good way. manly beefy.:) so im hoping at my WI today(3rd) i will be less than him!
I don't know if i will ever tell him that when i started i was 15.9, maybe.. but i guess when i reach goal(10) and say ive lost 5.9 stone... he's not stupid. heh.. o well. Ithink we've been through worse than acouple of stone of FAT!

Yeah mine has always known, I have whinged on about my weight, with all its ups and downs for years. lol

Mine, knows and always has, we go on the wii fit and do the body test so when we step on it shows, I don't mind, he knows if my weight goes up I lose confidence and he will encourage me more.

Nope, I never tell him. I imagine he could make a pretty good guess as we're the same height but I've never told him. Can't bear to.

I wouldn't tell my dh. It was only when I'd lost milestones of 2stones, then 2.5 and 3 stones that I told him my losses. I can't admit my weight ever to friends or family, I think it is such a personal thing.
But here we celebrate our losses through anonymity and I'm comfortable with that.

My husband is a total love (he even told me he'd have married me if I showed up in a binbag with no makeup and straw in my hair) and is very supportive. plus he knows what I look like with no clothes on. So its no problem for me to tell him what I weigh.

I will jump up and down with glee the day I weigh less than him on our scales though!

My DH has always known my weight, its never bothered him from a size/shape perspective only from a health perspective and he is extremely supportive of what I'm doing and proud of my achievement :)

I too can't wait for the day our scales say I weigh less than him ;)

Weight is just numbers.When my BMI is 23 I'll still weigh 11 stone something and i'm not that tall, 5ft7ish. People hear 11 stone and think 'Fat Cow'!It's all relative.My hubby i think probably knows what I weigh, I haven't actively told him tho.I don't know what he weighs either, but for the first time in years his waist is bigger than mine and i'm delighted!!!Mich x

My OH has never known my weight, even when I was under 10 stone in the first few years of our relationship.......I don't know why but I've never felt comfortable telling anybody my weight:eek: I know my Mum would be horrified if she actually knew as although I'm not particularly tall, I've always carried my weight quite evenly (I also have huge boobs which must weigh nearly a stone:8855:) so I think she's always assumed we're about the same weight, we've often been the same dress size. The truth is at my heaviest I was probably nearly 3 stone heavier than her:( The only people (apart from you lot!) that know my weight now are my CDC and a close friend that has recently started too. I'm happy to let people know my losses every week, many people ask me now anyway, and I'm sure there'll come a time when people can work it out for themselves but I'm certainly in no rush to share it.

Although my hubby is very supportive, he's always made it clear to me that it wouldn't worry him if I was a size 10 or a size 20 - but I just feel too ashamed that I let myself get so big to tell him:cry:I did tell him at the w/e when I got in my size 14 Karen Millen Cropped Jeans though:wee: Actually, I've just thought, he's always known my dress size so why have I never told him my weight?:confused:

I didnt tell my hubby for quiet a while but was letting him know what id lost so he maybe had an idea .I would love to shout it from the roof tops that I have lost more than half of my present body weight but like many Im too ashamed to admit how much Id let myself go.I have now told my hubby how much I weighed and he is very proud of what I achieved .I would of loved to enter the xmas awards that cambridge runs but could not have had my loss advertised .
We all have to do what makes us comfortable in the end its the results that matter not who knows lol xx

Back