Total Solution Doesnt it feel great

Starlight

Gold Member
When you get back on plan after a break.

Back after my break and feeling great :)

So true, so true :)
Having got properly back on plan, today I have been so full of energy. I've now spent about 4 hours in the garden, weeding, sorting out the hedge / tree that overhangs from the neighbours, and a trip to the tip with 2 huge bags full of garden rubbish. So satisfying. For the last couple of months I've just been looking at it thinking... it would be good to sort that out... well today, with all this energy, I've not just thought about it, I've done it.

I'm sure the sunshine is helping too :D

Hooray for Exante :bliss:

Me to but.....been meaning to ask, where does this energy come from? That amazing full of life feeling you get as soon as you start, its too soon for ketosis, so what is it? :D

Please give me some energy I have a 16 month old and an autistic 8 yr old. I am so tired!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh thanks Racheal I need it... Would especially love the energy in the morning lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have found my energy has increased significantly on this, especially after the first week. I am skipping along in the day but I am shattered in the early evening after work; I am tired, think I am hungry - thats the tough time for me but it seems to pass, last night I almost forgot to have my AAM. I think the best thing on this is no hunger - the rest of the time. If I can learn to distinguish between tired and hungry I might just win.

I have found my energy has increased significantly on this, especially after the first week. I am skipping along in the day but I am shattered in the early evening after work; I am tired, think I am hungry - thats the tough time for me but it seems to pass, last night I almost forgot to have my AAM. I think the best thing on this is no hunger - the rest of the time. If I can learn to distinguish between tired and hungry I might just win.

You really do have this sorted in your dont you! :D

It would be so easy if I could just go to bed when I'm tired. That's what I need, but I can't unfortunately and there lies my downfall :sigh:

oh and did I mention my lack of will power :mad:

It would help me also if I could go bed when tired, or just a have a little sleep sometime soon! I am seriously lacking in REM sleep at the moment, and its killing me! :4633:

Back