Doesn't it fly...

PositiveBetty

Can't believe I'm off to my week 10 weigh in!!! It seems to be going quickly now, only 4 weeks left till RTM :D

I have looked as my past threads and it's funny how we go through different emotions, strong times and time where we want to give up.

I definitely have to say this forum has helped me heaps...if it wasn't here I think I may have given in long ago so

THANKS EVERYONE

Will report my results later :)

oh :(

yes and we'll all be gorgeous :D

I couldn't believe how quickly the time went - was amazing! At the start I couldn't imagine doing it for more than a week, and yet there I was 21 weeks later just finishing it - and having not cheated even once!!

I had always figured if I lost all my weight - 140 pounds - by conventional means it would have taken me probably 2 years. Maybe more, maybe less - but roughly two years.

I never EVER imagined I could be at that half way place in less then 4 months!!! No Way!! If someone told me that I would have told them they were crazy. But here I am - half way to the "impossible" goal.

Yes - it absolutely flies. I feel sorry for those who feel it doesn't, but I think a gentle tweak of thoughts and attitudes - by that I mean focusing on the POSITIVES, not the negatives can be so helpful.

I know there are quite a few who might spend a fair amount of time thinking about how bored they are or how awful the packs are....and in the long run, thats just going to make the diet tougher and the days longer. I think anyway.

Positive thinking goes a long long way, and makes the time absolutely Fly by!

x

The time has flown by for me and I've found it relatively easy so far but I think that will change once I go into RTM.

I am looking forward to the end of abstinence though, but part of that is because I go on holiday then so my first mouthful of food will coincide with the first day of my holiday. :D

Back