Dog walkers

awww what type of doggie is yours rosinakathleen he looks cute.

i have the same problem with my big dog, he gets a lot of attention because of his size and people come up to me without asking and try to stroke him, now he luvs people to bits but suffers with poorly ears a lot and he aint best pleased if you touch his head when he has a infection!

Mine is a yorkie/Norfolk?Norwich terrier mix, with a bit of bat slung in for good measure!
(We think it's bat because his ears are sooo big!)

we always joke that should we ever get broken into through the back door that goes straight into the kitchen, boo would proberly just roll onto her belly, or just walk out with them shes such an attention whore hahahaha

I have 2 doggies as I said earlier, there is nothing nicer than seeing well behaved dogs out for strolls, or run-a-rounds. All dogs can get excited or have selective deafness, one of mine is going through his teenage years at the moment and is trying it on abit,:D no dog is perfect and will react to different things in different ways. The overall impression that everyone seems to have though is the owners who are blatently not bothered by their misbehaving animals. As we've all said, a responsible owner is not always the one with the best behaved animal, but the one who knows his/her dog isn't "Lassie" and may not come when called first time, or not get distracted by the sausage seller, and makes adjustments to ensure that the situation is always under control. Just as abit of advice, and I'm no expert by any means, but I do think sometimes people forget that dogs need to be mentally drained as well as physically exerted. If I walk one of my dogs with him carrying something (he likes the newspaper) he is absolutely shattered by the time we get home, whereas we can do the same walk without the paper and he is still raring to go. The idea of carrying and walking drains him lol he's like me, can only do 1 thing at a time, walking and carrying is just too much...

P.s. my dog is friendly, but would prob lick an admirer to death!

:D mine too but its more like being "slimed" he is a big droolly dog, I love him buts its not a pleasant experience

Pammyd im with you on the drool situation, now i love my chubby(big dog) but he is a total drool monster.

he shakes his head and it flys through the air and lands everywhere( has anyone seen turner and hooch the film???) thats the same type of dog as chubby is.

and chubby has a habit of sniffing you and you walk away with drool and snotty stuff down your leg!!!

not a good look!!!

good tip about mentally draining doggies shall have to try that.

and big awwwwwwwwwww to wee bat ears:D

Back