dogs

my dog is a pure staffy called diva she is 7 months old and i got a staffy x english bull terrier,(triangle head dog) he 7months and huge, he is called simba, his pic is in my profile pics, and diva is on my signature, i love staffys, i want a bulldog

Hi I've got two dogs and a cat.

Jessie is my oldest dog she is 13 1/2 years old and has a bad heart murmur so trying to keep her calm. She a long haired Jack Russel and is such a good gog.

Sascha is the baby of the family she is just 7 months old and is a Ruby coloured Cavalier King Charles. She is a right prima donna.

Then there is Willow my cat she is black with a little bit of white. Although she is my cate she has adopted my dad unless he's not around and she wants something.

As soon as I get some pictures I will post them

my dog is a pure staffy called diva she is 7 months old and i got a staffy x english bull terrier,(triangle head dog) he 7months and huge, he is called simba, his pic is in my profile pics, and diva is on my signature, i love staffys, i want a bulldog

Fab doggies! I have always wanted a mini EBT but I must admit to recently developing a passion for mini smooth haired dachshunds!!!

White, smooth coat.

Here he is sleeping
dsc00060cf2.jpg

picturesw1.gif

And when he was poorly. He looks like a lightbulb lol
dsc00144aw8.jpg

And my fave picture, not long after I first got him
dsc00137qz3.jpg

omg! he is a cutie! i would love a smooth coat next! mine is a long coat,hes called tiger!:D i compete in obedience and agilty with him!

White, smooth coat.

Here he is sleeping
dsc00060cf2.jpg

picturesw1.gif

And when he was poorly. He looks like a lightbulb lol
dsc00144aw8.jpg

And my fave picture, not long after I first got him
dsc00137qz3.jpg

TINY!!!!

and sooo cute :D

xx

Hi Doggy people
just wanted to share my sad news. We have made the heart breaking decision to have our old staffy cross put to sleep.She is 16 and we have had her for 14 years but she has really gone down hill since Christmas and we can't bear to see her in pain any longer.I will miss her so much.

Hi Doggy people
just wanted to share my sad news. We have made the heart breaking decision to have our old staffy cross put to sleep.She is 16 and we have had her for 14 years but she has really gone down hill since Christmas and we can't bear to see her in pain any longer.I will miss her so much.
I am so, so sorry to hear that.

I know exactly how you will be feeling. We've been through this twice over the last 3 years. The first time was exactly the same, but the 2nd time we woke up & there he was lying between us, gone.

We also have an 18 year old, so it's only going to be a matter of time before we go through it all over aain.

I know you will not think it at the moment, but it will get better & in time you will find yourself smiling about all the happy memories.

Take care.

Ive a British Bulldog called, Bobbi. Shes stubbon as hell.... Love her!!

grom {{{hugs}}}

Woofy X

I am so, so sorry to hear that.

I know exactly how you will be feeling. We've been through this twice over the last 3 years. The first time was exactly the same, but the 2nd time we woke up & there he was lying between us, gone.

We also have an 18 year old, so it's only going to be a matter of time before we go through it all over aain.

I know you will not think it at the moment, but it will get better & in time you will find yourself smiling about all the happy memories.

Take care.

thanks Lisa xx
We have known for some time that it wouldn't be far off. We had a last holiday with her last summer and a last Christmas with her. We got her a new brother last year to help us all through it, so at least we will still have him. Now we have made the decision it feels better in a way as we have had time to get used to the idea.
xx

I have an 8 yr old staffy, who is the laziest dog in the world and who snores like a train :) I also have an 18month ebt who is like a loonie on speed lol

I have an 8 yr old staffy, who is the laziest dog in the world and who snores like a train :) I also have an 18month ebt who is like a loonie on speed lol

my younger staffy x is soooo lazy too! I thought there was something wrong with him as my old staffy x ebt was really lively! I would love an ebt next!

Im so sorry grom:cry:

you made one of the hardest choices a person can make, you put your dogs needs over yours.
Most people try to cling on to thier pets lives for as long as they can just so they can prolong thier suffering just for the humans benefit, but you put your dog first which is such a commendable thing.
RIP xxxxx

Thanks Heather xx
At the last minute I nearly stopped hubby from taking her as she looked so well but I know it was her time xx

Back