dogs

I have a black lab cross (spaniel?!) I always get it wrong, friend brought him back from Ireland where he was living on the streets all alone and skin and bones :( now he's happy and loving and a good weight :)

We have three dogs
all rescues
Saffie is a saluki look a like
Digby our ex racing greyhound
Malika a saluki collie cross - who at a year old was living wild before coming to us - my little baggage has been a real challenge - only we could love her :)

I make collars and the profits from them go to the rescue my greyhound came from :)

i'm on my 3rd black lab. he's called henry and soft as lights. grom and bridgetwidget, i know how you feel too. i lost my first lab dougal, when he was 15, i was pregnant with my 3rd (who's now 9) at the time and one nite he seemed a bit off colour but was so tired i went to bed. when we woke the nexyt morning he had died in his sleep, i still feel so guilty about not staying with him and am now crying whilst i write this sorry, as i don't think it ever goes away fully. his brother digby died a year later at 16 but we were there for that as he had to be put down as his legs had collapsed.

i still miss them dreadfully but had loads of lovely times and now have henry to love. x

A black Labrador puppy - 6 months old, who goes by the fabulous name of Bronte-Snorus.
She's dragging me round forests and helping the weight shift, and I love her for it :D

We have a bordie collie called Moss and 4 cats - 2 norwegian forest cats and 2 moggies. Trinity, Freyja, Yoshi and Kuma. Had a collie cross called Ben previously and another cat called Ember.

Would love another dog and some chickens, but most of all a goat, as they're my favourites :)

I have 2 gorgeous staffy`s Ebony is Brown brindle and 2.5 yrs old and Tia is Red and White and is 14 months old there is a pic of them in my signature x

My 2 babies, Tess a 18week old staffie and Megan a 9mth old rottie.xx

Attachments

• CIMG0815.jpg
    CIMG0815.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 40
I have a Bouvier Des Flandres called Inga. She is a great big softie but she looks quite scary!

I have a 10 year old Golden Retriever called Murphy.

We have a lovely english springer named poppy she's 3 & nutty as a puppy still

We have a lovely little Jack Russell named Jake (who I like to call Jacoby) and a cheeky wee Border/Cairn Terrier cross called Pippa (or Peepska as a pet name). Jake is 6 years old and Pippa is 4. Sadly they live in the parental's household and when I moved out couldn't take them too *cries*

This is my little baby boy bomber :D

Attachments

• DSC00275.JPG
    DSC00275.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 34
bomber looks cool x

He is...he is a 10 year old english bull terrier :D He is amazing :D

2ia3a1h.jpg

This is Buddy wearing his christmas scarf :) He is half springer spaniel and half jack russel and we got him for free off gum tree, hes such a sweety and very intelligent too!

2vjd3ea.jpg

This is Sue and buddy, Sue is a springer spaniel and shes 12 years old now!

6teel1.jpg

And this is them both enjoying the beach :)

Back