dogs

Making that decision to take your pet to the vet for the final visit is just so hard, I had to take my gorgeous lovely Schnauzer, Molly, in September 2007. She had arthritis in her elbow and when I had her checked that day we discovered her whole spine was riddled with it, I knew it was the right thing to do as she was in pain, but it didn't make it any easier.

My family is banned from leaving anything on "her" chair as in the half light I often think my darling dog is there again.

I still have Conker, our Welsh Terrier, who is so full of character and (reasonably) good for a terrier and I love him to bits, but Molly was our first dog and there for all my life crises.

I know just what you mean - I still have my 'new' dog but Betty was my first dog and we got her 2 days after we got married and we have shared so many adventures in our 14 years together!

2 staffs. A boy who is 1 year and a girl who is 18mths ish. Wish i could put pics on they are like opposites. The girl is soooooo petite, like a 'toy' staff and the boy is like a bulldog/staff cross lol. Both blue's but the girl is more brindle now she is grown up. Wish could put pics on..... but too new

sorry to hear your news grom.xx

we have just got a 8 week old staffy called Tess, shes bonkers and ooo soooo cute.lol

Attachments

• CIMG0045.jpg
    CIMG0045.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 31
  • CIMG0041.jpg
    CIMG0041.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 34
  • CIMG0069.jpg
    CIMG0069.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 32
yea i have a staffy too .. she is 3 and a fat cow ... needs to loose so much weight lol .....

awww bless, this is my 1st staffie so im learning very quickly about the breed.lol.

Hi I had a lovely GSD FROM THE AGE OF 6WEEKS BUT MY STINKING EX HUSBAND GIVE HIM AWAY HE WAS A PLEASURE TO TAKE ANY WHERE AND EVERYBODY THAT MEET HIM FELL IN LUV WITH HIM THATS ZAC I MEAN NOT THE EX HUBBY HA HA . GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE .
MARGARET XX

Last edited:
My dog is a yorkie/norfolk terrier mix, with lugs like a bats!!! He is now just over a year old (tho' we only had him 5 months), and he is slowwwwly learning to obey sign-language commands!
(not official sign-lang!) He will sit if we point at him, lay if we point at the floor, roll over if we circle our finger, and play dead if we clench our fist!!!!

I've a Miniature Schnauzer (salt & pepper, 4 years old) named Snoopy and... just lost my beloved Dalmatian Alf (was 15). It's going to take a long, long time to get over it... :wave_cry:

I've a Miniature Schnauzer (salt & pepper, 4 years old) named Snoopy and... just lost my beloved Dalmatian Alf (was 15). It's going to take a long, long time to get over it... :wave_cry:

Just lost my 16 year old Staffy X no know just how you feel xx

I don't have a dog yet but I keep hinting that I would like one for my birthday this year.
I'd love to have a black pug or a chorkie (a chihuahua/yorkie cross)
To Grom and BridgetWidget...im sorry for both of your losses,I know losing a pet is awful. x

I'v got a cross lab/boxer called Kobe who is 2 years old ( had him from a pup ) then i aquired a 5 month old bassett hound who is called saph in november last year.

I have 3 staffordshire bull terriers 2 *****es and a dog all been nuetered so no chance of pups lol
love em to bits

Back