dogs

I have a 18 month old tri colour cavalier king charles spaniel called Mollie,shes sooooo sweet and couldnt imagine life without her.Im hoping to get a black and tan this year too :)

I have a ruby Cavalier King Charles such a good dog! He is 8 now:eek: I keep looking around for another, but we also have a ginger tom and a Manx cat so not much room left lol

Ahh maybe when the weight has gone:8855:

I have a ruby Cavalier King Charles such a good dog! He is 8 now:eek: I keep looking around for another, but we also have a ginger tom and a Manx cat so not much room left lol

Ahh maybe when the weight has gone:8855:

I just love cavaliers,there so kind and gentle,i had a blem growing up and always said when im older and settled ill have another,and now im hooked lol.Hoping to get another this year but depends on if i can cut my hours at work (bf earns good $$$ lol) then it gives me the extra time to care for another one,i only work pt anyway but its the puppy stage were you have to have the time to train them.And its sooo hard lol i didnt realise just how much time and effort you need to put into just training lol mum always said...at least the getting up 3-4 times through the night will get you ready for a baby LOL

xxx

I have a 2 yr old black Labrador and a 4 yr old springer spaniel X both boys xx

I just love cavaliers,there so kind and gentle,i had a blem growing up and always said when im older and settled ill have another,and now im hooked lol.Hoping to get another this year but depends on if i can cut my hours at work (bf earns good $$$ lol) then it gives me the extra time to care for another one,i only work pt anyway but its the puppy stage were you have to have the time to train them.And its sooo hard lol i didnt realise just how much time and effort you need to put into just training lol mum always said...at least the getting up 3-4 times through the night will get you ready for a baby LOL

xxx

Def like having another baby lol!! Aww they are just so cute, I work from home so timing is fine for me, only not sure I can twist hubby's arm enough:8855:

When we go to my mum;s he gets spoilt rotten, and is even aloud on their sofa:eek::8855: he is their 5'th child!!

Last edited:
i have a staffy girl 2.5 yrs old she is my baby and my life .. im just about to have a gastric bypass and had to sit and work out a diet for my dog as she has been so use to having what i have too ... so now have to buy her liver and chicken of her own lol ...

Last edited:
i have a staffy girl 2.5 yrs old she is my baby and my life .. im just about to have a gastric band fitted and had to sit and work out a diet for my dog as she has been so use to having what i have too ... so now have to buy her liver and chicken of her own lol ...

what a spoilt girl! My young boy has Iams as when we got him from dogs home he had been a starving stray and needed serious building up. he did so well we have kept him on it.

My old girlie (she is about 16 we think) has special food for her joints - so i suppose mine are quite spoilt too!

Pics in my albums

i rescued her .. he last dad died and she was alone in teh house with him for a week untill the police got in .. and then they locked her out on the terrace for 2 days cause she was evidence .. poor little thing went through so much .. but she was his life and he loved her to bits .. i got her from a family friend of his who could not keep her as she had her own dogs .. and i can honestly say she is the best behaved dog i have ever know we love her to bits .. i spent 100 pounds on a new harness with loads of brass bits and a brass lead for her so she looks tough lol but she is a big softy .. she is full pedgree stunning looking dog little legs and fat body ...

( im having gastric bypass not band dunno why i wrote that i must have been reading something before i left my message lolol ..) my brain goes slower than my fingers sometimes ..

been keeping uptodate on your surgery to grom well done ;o)

My boy is a definite cross - very long legs - but a real staffy temperament. He was picked up as a starving stray - like a skeleton apparently - and from what we can gather from his micrchip, he had spent most of his first year in and out of dogs homes. You would think that would make him mean and untrusting but he is the most gorgeous character you could ever meet. He is sat next to me as I type this! All he seems to want out of life is to be loved which is amazing after such a bad start!
Your girl sounds fab!
Do you have a date for surgery?

I have a black labrador and labrador x greyhound! Love them both lots and they are my surrogate kids till i have some real ones.

Here are my babies...

archie-2.jpg

bert.jpg

Here are my babies...

archie-2.jpg

bert.jpg

They are gorgeous dogs - I have a springer called Harvey aged 11, he has just had his nose put out of joint by the addition to the family of a kitten - she is a Maine Coone so will grow to the size of a small dog! She thinks she rules the house already.

Hi I have 2 springer spaniels, who are completey insane and infact consider themselves human, they are my babies, as I dont have any human ones,as the years go by they have become sprung spaniels, which is a relief, but on other days they have endless energy, and I just want to be able to keep up with them.

you labrador looks loads like a mine. Is he/she a Sandrigham lab?

I don't know what a Sandrigham lab is :8855: sorry, he's from a breederin Yorkshire and is the only black lab from yellow and chocolate parents his siblings were all chocolate and yellow so he's the odd one out bless him :8855: He is larger than your average lab twice the size and width and his head is huge that picture was take when he was 11months old last winter so you can imagine how much bigger he now a year later :8855: he's humongous but I love him dearly xx

I have an 8 year old Pomeranian and a 6 month old Chihuahua.

The Chi is my baby without a doubt while my Pom is like an old trusted friend. I couldn't be without them.

I have an English Bull Terrier :D He is my baby :D
xxx

My parents have Rocky the 4 yo yellow lab (though hes actually a lovely marmalade colour) and recently adopted Zena a 3yo staffy, she's so adorable.:)

Last edited:
Back