dogs

Here is my baby :D

Attachments

• n886835611_2343558_7411.jpg
    n886835611_2343558_7411.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 40
I don't know what a Sandrigham lab is :8855: sorry, he's from a breederin Yorkshire and is the only black lab from yellow and chocolate parents his siblings were all chocolate and yellow so he's the odd one out bless him :8855: He is larger than your average lab twice the size and width and his head is huge that picture was take when he was 11months old last winter so you can imagine how much bigger he now a year later :8855: he's humongous but I love him dearly xx

Sound like he is a sandringham lab then! If you look at my albums you will see my boy he is the same twice the size of a normal lab really stocky and broad and a head like a rotty really!

German shepards are lovely dogs, please if you decide to get one go to germanshepherdrescue and adopt one its online they are so beautiful and you can get puppies and full grown dogs.

Now on the topic, we have a Labradoodle and an Alaskan Malamute. After 3 GSD's we went with them.

I love dog's....i prefere them soooooooo much more to cats...

you got some pictures of your doggies?

Thank you is that littel cutie (in your avatar) yours?
xx

He is indeed he is a staffy cross and a I have another smaller staffy cross who has got some EBT in her too - Stanley and Betty!!

Aaww more pictures...MORE!! :D
xx

I have a golden lab (9months) called Rose who was a rescue dog and a 1year old Jack Russell called Jess who is the boss! oh and a 9month old cat called cat!! (That was my 2 year olds choice lol!!)

Pictures peoples :D
xx

German shepards are lovely dogs, please if you decide to get one go to germanshepherdrescue and adopt one its online they are so beautiful and you can get puppies and full grown dogs.

Now on the topic, we have a Labradoodle and an Alaskan Malamute. After 3 GSD's we went with them.

i have a GSD!:D they really are the greatest dogs! my girl is the best! she is such a great allrounder,i compete in obedience and working trials with her and she is also a PAT dog.

awww you have a mal! wow! lucky you! its husky next on my list!:)
do you run your mal in harness? i run my friends 2 mals,ive have just got a new rig:D

Aw they're all so cute :)
This is my 6 yr old Staffie Gypsy she's such a sweetheart

Gypsy.jpg

she is fab! Staffies always look so happy don't they!!
when I figure out how to do it will post some more pics of my two

Hi there thought i would share m,y news with you all - We had a new arrival last night, a 9 week old German Shepherd *****, we have called her Meisha, and she is so cute.........:doggy:

she is fab! Staffies always look so happy don't they!!
when I figure out how to do it will post some more pics of my two

OMG!!!!

CUTE!!!!!!!

:D

awww what coat is your chi? and what colour is he?:D:D

White, smooth coat.

Here he is sleeping
dsc00060cf2.jpg

picturesw1.gif

And when he was poorly. He looks like a lightbulb lol
dsc00144aw8.jpg

And my fave picture, not long after I first got him