Doh! The things you'll do to stop yourself eating!

Size10wannabe

Can't flippin believe it. I slipped in the house and broke my wrist so now it is in a plaster cast for the next 5 weeks..:cry:

Now all worried about how much the cast will weigh! On the plus side.. only have one hand to work with now.. so less temptation as I pass the biscuit tin! the lengths we go too huh?!

On the other plus side.. I was so peed off when I did it but I didn't turn to food for the first time in years.. although has to be said, I considered it for a while!!!

Ouch!!! Hope it gets better soon (how long does it usually take to fix?!)

... and well done for not eating the contents of the fridge to feel better ;)

Oh no Size10!!! Poor you! I hope it doesn't hurt to much, and that it heals swiftly.

And yes - you must find less painful remedies to cope with the diet!!! But on the flipside, a very high-five for not turing to food to comfort you!! That speaks volumes!!! Good girl!

Well done you - I would have eaten the cast!

Hope your feeling better - hig hug P x

just think of the week the cast comes off how much you would have lost ;)

well omg.. was worried about the weight of the cast for my broken wrist.. but lost another 7 lbs last night at weigh in.. This diet is surreal. The compliments you get when people see you disappearing in front of them really encourage you on!!

Fantastic new re the weigh in.

I am sorry to hear about your broken wrist, but I know what you mean about the cast, they arent light.

Get well soon.

Back