Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

So much for slimming world on my feast days haha, slice of pizza and a chicken/bacon/mayo baguette! Yum!
Going to pull it back with a SW dinner though,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sure it was well worth it toni! lol.. today im not so busy at work and now im feeling hungry and thinking off food! Just waiting for it to pass 2pm because then the rest of the day will fly by and I can get home and EAT! Prob eat a mccains baked potato (250 cals?) with low low cheese and beans and salad. Cant be bothered to cook pasta plus ill over eat it and probably go way over my 500 cal limit!

Totally worth it, as is the fudge I'm currently munching ;) stupid day off with nothing to do!

This is why I couldn't fast on my day off, I'd totally fail! I'm waiting in for a call from the vets to tell me when my cats ready for collection, she's being spayed and microchipped today. I'm not worried about her but everyone else around me seems to be, my mother in law has made me feel bad for doing it but I think it's more cruel for her to be in heat every month and I'm sorry to be selfish but I don't have time to deal with a litter of kittens! Not in my tiny flat either.

lol at the end of the day shes your cat so its ur choice what you do. And pet owners dont just see their pets as pets, you see them as family so im sure whatever your doing is for the welfare of the cat and yourself! This is why i dont have any pets. Havnt got the foggiest idea what i would do! I have fish! there easy to deal with lol feed them every morning, clean the tank every 2-3 weeks, done! lol

I do love my cats like babies, but like babies sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind :) I think fish are boring, I always like the idea of them but I'd forget to feed them or something! At least cats moan at you if they're hungry!

Anyway, back to loose women I go. Might even have a little nap haha.

Aw, always horrible when a cat has to go in to get done but very necessary! While it would be lovely to have a litter of kittens it's just too much hassle and too expensive!

So sticking to the fast day so far... Just had lunch of tom yum soup (a thai soup - I got a spice paste from our Asian cash and carry a while back) with prawns and mushrooms :) Wasn't the yummiest soup but it's made me stop obsessing over food for now! Whole thing came to 67 calories (annoyed that that's less than an orange?!?!) so it's not set me back much :)

Lol, i know its a pain! Especially banana's! So delicious but high in cals thats why i try to stay away from it! Im hungry :( but im resisting the urge to have a 80 cal pack of crisps! I can do it i did it last week!

Have a glass of water, by the time you've drank that you'll have forgotten about food!

Bananas shocked me actually, mad how high calories some fruit is but that's obviously the sugar content.

You can definitely do it :) I think the weather affects appetite, last Tuesday it was so warm I went for a long walk and only had a jumper on, when its cold I feel hungrier and when it's warmer I'm more inclined to miss meals or eat lighter foods.

Aww poor kitty cat:-( I had mine done last year - ralph came home and was running about like nothing had happened but the girl cat Eva felt sorry for herself for days mainly coz she had to wear one of those daft collars which really got on her nerves. Totally worth doing though! Hope yours is ok.

A few naughty treats do you good! And if this diet works the way it's supposed to we should be allowed some treats. I'm going to try and be reasonably good through the week so I can do what I want at weekend. Fasting days mon and thurs so gonna weigh in on Friday morning to try and get the best results:) had whole meal toast and 2 eggs for breakfast coz I'm planning on doing a run so need something in my belly. Sat here with my running gear on as I type though avoiding it like the plague:) doing a 10k in April though and so far can only run 4 so need to get going. Wish me luck x

Looking forward to my first fasting day! Just been shopping for lemons and ginger for my daytime and will have a huge salad with chicken for my tea. You are all doing so well, can't wait to see my results! Am upping the exercise regime this week as well, from 3 classes to 5, need to get into the gym too but I am not very self motivated, going to hassle some friends lol :)

I agree, that's one thing I've seen people saying, 500 cals isn't enough to sustain you during exercise x

Am on my first fast day. Had coffee with 20 cals worth of soy milk in it this morning, just had a humongous salad and a light cup-a-soup. Have 2 small mandains and a bowl of blueberries for snacks.

P1000139.jpg

Currently drinking some herbal tea (Pukka Cleanse) to keep me full. Doing a green veg and mushroom stir-fry with a packet of 'slim rice' for dinner tonight. And even have enough cals left for a low cal hot choc before bed. :D

It's not going too badly so far......even walked to the supermarket and stocked up on lots of yummy low cal fruit and veg to keep me on track.

*Awkward question.....anyone find on fast days they use the toilet more and more urgently? (Probably from the lack of food then leafy salad but took me by surprise). :eek:

I am fasting on my non exercise days to start off with, see how I go :) need the exercise to tighten up my wobbly butt, thighs and belly! X

Bananas are shocking! I eat at least 2 a day on slimming world - just had one when i got back from my run and entered it on Mfp and it was 120 calories! I can defo think of better ways to use up those cals:) on a positive note I ran 4.76k and the last bit was uphill so really pleased. Going to try and hold off food wise til teatime now.

Wicca - yes I literally didn't stop weeing yesterday but I thought that was because I had drunk quite a bit of diet coke and the caffeine makes matters worse! Well done on making it through yr fast day sound like yr doing fab x

Back