Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Ahh I love birthdays too :D Best thing ever as it's YOUR day and everyone has to be nice, treat you and pay lots of attention to you :p Exciting! Got any plans other than the night out? x

Yep, meal out tomorrow night with my bf and 3 other couples - we're going to Pancho's (Mexican restaurant for those of you that don't live near me!). On my birthday I'm going to the lemon tree (Mediterranean restaurant) with the girls from work (Laura, Emma & Angela) as my bf is seeing the stereophonics at the cliffs pavilion (small theatre near me). And then it's birthday night out the following Saturday! I do like to drag my birthday out haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, I do like to milk it a bit ;)

Of you're coming out on Saturday 23rd feel free to bring your friends too :)

Haha, I do like to milk it a bit ;)

Of you're coming out on Saturday 23rd feel free to bring your friends too :)

Ooh I might do, thanks :) Have to meet my friend's brother that night too as he's going to DDVs but it is the day my friends are back from uni so I might invite them along :) x

MissPeriPeri said:
Just been working out my average calorie intake this week so far using myfitnesspal. Monday i had 1344 cals, tuesday 488, weds 1573 (not bad considering i scoffed a twix and a custart tart and chips!) and then 463 planned for today.
That averages out at about 1000 cals per day! kor blimey! At this rate im deducting approximately 6-7000 cals per week which should work out to about 2lb loss per week! interesting indeed!

My averages over the week are usually about 1200 -1300 and I've lost 0.5lbs-2lbs every week over the past 6 weeks

Week 1 weigh in - lost 3lbs! Yay! So happy :)

Now I've got 3 feast days, Monday is fast day, then tues feast, wed fast, thurs feast.

Yeah it really does!

And I actually look forward to fasting days when I've over indulged in feast days! There's a lot less guilt with this way of eating.
I'm not sure what to set as my target weight - it was originally 10 st 7 but now I'm 10 st 4.4.
I'd like to say. My goal weight is where I feel happy with how I look but I don't think I ever will be!
Half tempted to try to get to 10 st but don't want to set myself up for disappointment if I don't lose any more as I'm already at my lowest weight and I've lost more than I ever thought I could. Hmmmm.....

Yeah it really does!

And I actually look forward to fasting days when I've over indulged in feast days! There's a lot less guilt with this way of eating.
I'm not sure what to set as my target weight - it was originally 10 st 7 but now I'm 10 st 4.4.
I'd like to say. My goal weight is where I feel happy with how I look but I don't think I ever will be!
Half tempted to try to get to 10 st but don't want to set myself up for disappointment if I don't lose any more as I'm already at my lowest weight and I've lost more than I ever thought I could. Hmmmm.....

I would say if you can't think of a target then just carry on following the 5:2 diet and see how it goes :)

Wow everyone, well done on all these amazing losses! You've all done so well and I hope I get a similar result next Friday :) xx

Yeah I think that's a good plan as I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. Will just see any weight loss from now on as a bonus! I bought a size 12 jeans as motivation to slim into and now they fit comfortably so might do the same with size 10s, although I'm very pear shaped so they'd probably fit round the waist but i wouldn't be able to get them over my thighs and bum! X

Epic fail on fast day 1, ooops! Restarting the fast day tomorrow, just didn't plan anything food wise, am doing shopping today so will be prepared. On the plus side I did cut out a lot if caffeine yesterday and drank a lot if hot water with fresh lemon and ginger, yummy :)

Well done on your losses to date, I am a serial weigher and haven't got a weekly weigh in day! Everyday is a weigh in day! I am going to try and choose a day and stick to it though

Thanks to those that have added me in mfp, a sneaky peak at your food diaries has given me some inspiration for shopping later.

Have a great day feasting or fasting xx

I think planning is definitely the key to success on fasting days, if I didn't plan what I was eating I'd definitely struggle.

Back