Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Those of you who put your MFP usernames on, think i've added you all! Mine is the same as my username on here x

Hi everyone.

Today is fast day number 5 and it's weigh in day tomorrow. I've put in 3 fast days this week because we had 2 meals out. Hopefully it will have stopped too much damage.

I've had just under 200 cals so far (chicken soup and one slice wholemeal bread) and don't feel too hungry. Keeping up drinking liquids so that helps. Hubby is on his day four because he didn't want to do the extra day and he's struggling with hunger.

Beans on toast for tea which I'll try to have as late as possible to keep the hunger away at night.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Denise :)

cavegirl13 said:
Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the Internet.

Allowed: Ticker sites, personal photo website i.e photo bucket etc., Personal Social Network pages...Please use the Social Networking Link buttons provided which you will find in Settings under Edit Profile on the Blue Bar at the top right of the page and if members are interested and wish to click on them they will...posts or threads soliciting members to follow or join Social Networks will be removed without notice as this is considered Social Network Spam.

Links to personal blogs without advertisements off site are allowed once you have done 50 posts.

OMG lol, coloured font and everything!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woops, consider hand smacked! :innocent0002:

Oh please. So because I have 50 posts I can say my MFP name but because you haven't you can't?
And is MFP a social networking site?

o_O

Naughty naughty.

Oh please. So because I have 50 posts I can say my MFP name but because you haven't you can't?

o_O

Naughty naughty.

I think it's a general rule for everyone!

Oh I know that but I didn't really think MFP was classed as a social networking site.

tonianne said:

o_O

Naughty naughty.

I think she was saying you're not allowed to say it at all, only log in through the main site ( rather than app) and add a link on profile ( which obv no one using the apps can see!!)

I wouldn't call it social networking but hey ho...

I was also going to say that using the app you can't alter links etc. Maybe those that make the rules up could have a word with the app creators to help make situations like this easier?

Hopefully I can ask for help with MFP! Every time i change my 'current weight' on the app, it also makes that my 'starting weight' ...which it isnt. Does anyone else have this problem?

Is it the first weight you've put in? That's the only reason I think that it would do that. I've not had it happen to me though.

Is it the first weight you've put in? That's the only reason I think that it would do that. I've not had it happen to me though.

Nope, I got MFP in November..fair enough I didn't use it then, but I did have my weight and everything in it. Will try again in a day or two i guess x

xJoanneJJx said:
Hopefully I can ask for help with MFP! Every time i change my 'current weight' on the app, it also makes that my 'starting weight' ...which it isnt. Does anyone else have this problem?

No mine def shows original, are you doing it via edit profile?

No mine def shows original, are you doing it via edit profile?

Yeah through edit profile on the app. Hopefully will sort itself out soon!

Ooh I had the same problem - but that's because I've made a new account. Going to change 'current weight' to what it was when I started SW and then 'weigh in' with my current weight ;D Hopefully it works! Bit ridic about the whole not sharing our names thing... Hardly as if we're taking any 'custom' away from here or anything! Personally don't see the problem... :p

Had 3 days of eating normally..first fast day of the week tomorrow! :)

Back