Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Getting nervous now - just planned out my food for tomorrow, my first fast day!! Made my lunch and it actually seems like quite a lot so that has settled me a little bit... Having 120g boiled new potatoes, 1 cup shredded lettuce, 65g cucumber, 2 slices wafer chicken and 1/2 tbsp light mayo and a plum.

Dinner's a bit of an odd ball but something that is appealing atm (weird food cravings, or what?!) it's a courgette roasted, with 2 poached eggs and a medallion of bacon with some hot sauce :p Yum! Also planned for a snack of some carrots and dip too - that might keep me going when I get the late night munchies!! Just have to remind myself it's not long till I can eat again :)

Hey guys hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Welcome to the new peeps too. I've had a great weekend (after getting over nearly killing my child!) but this has involved eating and drinking lots oops! Not even bothered tracking calories coz I would be horrified! Had a little party at my house yesterday and there is so much cake leftover aghhh! Fasting tomorrow and actually looking forwards to it! If I lose weight this week it would be a miracle:)also fasting Wednesday and going to to a 24 hour fast from Thursday teatime- Friday teatime in the hope of undoing some of the badness from this weekend:-/really need to do some running this week too! Made it once last week boo! Hope you are all having a lovely evening x x

Day 3 fasting today, well needed after 3 feast days over which I probably ate my weight in bad food! Weighing myself is never a good idea as I seem to have put on 2lb?! Oh the torment of being a serial weigher haha. Thinking of doing 3 fast days this week and weigh on Saturday, will see how I go this week.
So today's plan is water until 12.30-1pm, then a bowl of shredded wheat fruitful and skimmed milk (189cals) then dinner about 6-6.30pm which is a salmon fillet with 1tbs sweet chilli sauce and some mixed fresh veg (265cals). Totals 454cals so I might have an options hot choc at some point today (40cals)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3rd fast day for me too. Will be easy as I'm staying off work today, have had some sort of virus since last weekend and it's still not gone- was up through the night being sick with coughing so much! Plan is a couple of finn crisps with laughing cow, chilli chicken noodle salad and half a pack of macaroni cheese..not decided what with yet? Maybes just some stir fried veg x

Really sorry to hear you put on g-2012.

Personally I'd recommend sticking with it for another week at least. Are you watching what you eat on feast days? It's important to not go too mad on those days I think. I personally have found that I need to eat plenty of fibre on feast days as things tend to move slowly otherwise (if you get my meaning!). It could be that you need to do the same as this can make a big difference to weight.

I hope things go better for you this week.

All the best.

Denise

Just had weigh-in number 2 and have put on 0.8lbs. A bit fed up. I knew it was going to be a bad week with two evenings out so did three fast days to compensate. Looks like it wasn't enough.

Oh well. I'll try again this week. No evenings out so hopefully it will be better. :-(

Well I weighed myself after my weekend of indulgence and I've up on 4lbs apparently! So overall I'm a pound heavier than when I started oops! Hope the fast days sort that out this week and not got much planned this weekend so hopefully won't go off the rails as much as I did this weekend haha! Hope everyone has a goo fast day today - I'm on my first cup of black currant tea mmmmm x

Well I've eaten kebabs, pizza and chips, wine, sausage sandwich and McDonald's this weekend. Did 2 fast days and stuck to 1200cals for the other week days, not been to the gym either and I've STS.
Maybe this diet does work, as if I'd have been flowing SW still I'm sure I'd have had a big gain.

Weigh in today and it looks like about 3.5 down :) happy with that as I've had a few naughty "feast" days! Although I've weighed after a fast which probably made it seem more, but whatever I've felt much better this week non of the normal guilt, of ruining my diet! Fingers crossed this week goes well to :) good luck to everyone this coming week, hopefully we all see good numbers the more we get used to it xx

I weighed myself this morning after 3 feast days and am up 2lbs, just hoping I can claw that back this week but I doubt it because its my birthday tomorrow so I'm out for a few meals this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After 3 feast days I'm 1.5lbs down! Official weigh in is Friday's though. Im sure you can all take control of the gains and get it off in no time x

Thought as I am ill and couldn't face eating I'd do a fast day, blummin starvin now although usually I can go all day without eating...

You lot aren't half of chatty bunch lol

Looking for meal ideas now xxx

Just looked at Wiicca s slim rice never heard of it how does it taste, is it expensive and is it worth it?

Ooh yum! Reese's is the best chocolatey thing ever!! Still have a few miniatures in my bag from Christmas, yum :D The difference in sizes between shops really are ridiculous - Primark used to be the worst i.e. even back when I was a size 12 bottoms or something the smallest of their sizes I could fit into was like 18!! They seem to have got better lately though, I actually fit in their 14s :p

Primarks is ridiuculus sizing I'm a 10/12 Jeans and a 20 top unfortunately my boobs aint that big haha

Back