Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Thank you carrotima....that is shocking about bananas!lol. I didn't think it would be so high. I'm in uni all day so that might be easy enough then home to a meal :) ! Though probably easier said than done lol. Do you ever get headaches on the day you fast? Xx

Happy birthday Tonianne! Hope you have a brilliant day!! Feast to your hearts content! I would :p

Down 0.4lbs, not the 2lbs i put on but its going in the right direction. Today is my first fast day of the week so hopefully itll go back down tomorrow morning! I do defo think most of the weight is period gain not that I have started yet! Grrr.. better hurry up, I want it out the way before Saturday's party!!

No food today apart from water and then for dinner I have a WW Shephards pie planned which is 211 cals so im going to stick some extra vegs (40 cals) mash and gravy to it (approx 150 cals?) That should work out to about 400 cals which will leave me just enough to indulge in a mini milkybar :)

Ive decided after my period has finished im going to start the 30DS again. Do the shred on non fast days, and do some light boxing on fast days and see how this goes!

Happy Birthday Tonianne :)

Feast day for me today..brekkie was 2 toast and flora light, dinner is herby veg cous cous and velvet crunch, tea is pizza and chips using a warburtons square wrap. Nom!

First fast day of this week. I've not hungry or thought about food at all this morning. Feel great so might see how long I can go before eating.
Any ideas what I can use my remaining 57cals on?

Attachments

• image-292648276.jpg
    image-292648276.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 76
First fast day of this week. I've not hungry or thought about food at all this morning. Feel great so might see how long I can go before eating.

How about an Options hot choc this evening for 40 cals?

Options? Hartley's Jelly? x

I have some Jelly crystals in the cupboard Joanne, might have to make some up tonight.

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

This is why I think all week is a write off - a cake from my besties and I also have another cake from my boyfriend!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3989285068.jpg
    image-3989285068.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 85
Wow that cake looks amazing!

Feast day for me so can I have a slice of cake Toni please ???

Happy Birthday Honey xxxx

Feast day for me yay, not feeling hungry because I feel so yuk so, so far have only had a muller yoghurt, thought I might as well take advantage of the not feeling hungry syndrome and not scoff myself silly...

WI this morning and down 3lb, I know it won't stay that low but an incentive not to eat eat and eat more...

Defo the options it's lovely to have that little treat.... if you choose the right flavour options you can have the SF Jelly too ;)

Hi debridger,

Welcome to the thread.

Sounds like it's going we'll for you. 1lb per week is a good loss for me too. I've never lost much each week, even when at my heaviest. I've had a small gain this week (only my second week) so it's good to know you had some gains in there but overall have come down a lot. Cheers me up a bit about keeping going. :)

You hang in there Denise.... I look at a loss is a loss, I've been lucky with a couple of larger losses too (makes up for the gains!!)

Do you not eat the 500cals on your fasting day then? Isn't that encouraging your body to go into 'starvation mode'? I know there's some debate about whether that exists. Obviously the method is working for you though :)

Hi Tonianne, well, no, I don't eat at all, don't think the body goes into starvation in such a short time-frame if you feast well the next day.
I watched the horizon programme, and he went 3 days with just 50 cals per day, and the health benefits were huge -so I think I'm OK with 36 hours

Oh, and of course, happy birthday - enjoy your treats!!

It's good to hear that it is normal to for your weight to fluctuate so much between feast and fast days! I was gutted this morning but hoping after a few fast days that will come back down. Debridger that's a great loss well done although I don't know how you go without any food at all on your fast days! I try not eat til early evening but definitely look forwards to that meal. Tonight we are having smoked haddock with a jacket potato and fried leeks - even got a few cals leftover for a cheeky bit of lurpak on the jacket if I fancy mmmm excited:) in work tomorrow I'm dreading it! (I've been off since July on mat leave and doing a few keep in touch days for some extra pennies) gotta get up at 6 to get my son to my dads then at work for 9 (I have a 40 mile commute boo!) - I don't know how people fit in motherhood and work hahaha! Looking forwards to catching up with everyone though and having a bit of adult company for a change:) hope everybody is having a good day x x x

Well, I find it easier to just not eat... means I don't have to count and don't need to think about it, and I also know that once I start, I'll feel even hungrier... and I enjoy my up days more.... it get's a lot easier with time.... I just have a drink..Bovril is great whe you're hungry, especially when the weather is rough.

Must admit, I've always enjoyed, and felt happy with SW.... looked at fasting for health reasons, the fact that I lose a bit easier & quicker is just an added bonus.

on a fast today... doing OK, looking forward to tomorrows feast day, all I've planned so far is a nice roast lamb dinner tomorrow evening

Back