Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

morning all! Meant to be a fast day today but then realised its Holi (Hindu Celebration where we cover everyone in ridiculous amounts of colour!) and im also going shopping with my sisters so ill probably go for lunch! Will prob swap my fast days to Weds and Fri this week now!
Did the 30 day shred yday and day 3 of the 30 day squat challenge (if anyone wants to know what the squat challenge is let me know and i can post it up!) and i was down 0.6lbs this morning!

morning all! Meant to be a fast day today but then realised its Holi (Hindu Celebration where we cover everyone in ridiculous amounts of colour!) and im also going shopping with my sisters so ill probably go for lunch! Will prob swap my fast days to Weds and Fri this week now!
Did the 30 day shred yday and day 3 of the 30 day squat challenge (if anyone wants to know what the squat challenge is let me know and i can post it up!) and i was down 0.6lbs this morning!

I'm doing the squat challenge too :) day 2 for me today, just done it. Legs ache but I love that feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have woken this morning to a blinding headache ... Does anyone suffer day after a fast?

Sarah x

I thought the fasting was causing migraines for me as I kept getting them on fast days, now getting them even when eating normally so don't know what to suggest :\ agree with the others though - make sure you're getting enough water in you! Don't forget when you're not eating you won't get the fluids from the fruit/veg etc you would have eaten as well as whatever you normally drink :)

Morning everyone - looks like you're all doing well! As for the 30 day squat challenge - it's this! March 30 Day squat challenge | Young Honeys Hair and Beauty SalonYoung Honeys Hair and Beauty Salon looks scary to me :p

Ok so that looks haaarrrdd thank you for posting! Think I way try it though as I'm hating my legs at the minute! Hmm actually gonna do first day right now wish me luck! Xx

Thanks for this. I'm thinking about having a go. I recommend that anyone who wants to do it does a search on the Internet to see how to do them properly - we don't want any damaged backs! I found that searching 'how to do a squat' came up with loads of stuff including a link to a YouTube video which was very clear.

I do think 50 sounds a lot to start with, not sure my legs are up to that! We'll see anyway - my next post might be from the floor when I've fallen over! Lol
:)

Well I survived but I seemed to be using muscles I didn't know I had! I have to confess I wasn't able to go very low though. Does this get easier?

Thanks everyone for reply. I thought i consumed a load of water 3 litres but maybe not enough. But thinking about it i havent been drinking diet coke as trying to cut it out maybe thats the problem.
Im gonna check out the squat challenge may have to be careful as have bad knees but gotta at least try lol.

Sarah x

Bit of a random question but will squats help tone the inside of my legs?
Too and outside of my thighs are fine, its the inside bit which is flabby and annoying. Anyone any tips??

Bit of a random question but will squats help tone the inside of my legs?
Too and outside of my thighs are fine, its the inside bit which is flabby and annoying. Anyone any tips??

Yeah I think it pretty much tones every muscle in yr legs and bum:) x

What hours do people fast? I did 8am til 8am x

I had fast day today.
Had tea last night at 8pm
Cup a soup at 1pm today
Meal tonight at 7pm

I try not to eat for over 12 hours but I usually have something at lunch time.

See I do 24 hrs no food just fluids, I just wanna get it off and try and keep it off til June x (go on hols)

What hours do people fast? I did 8am til 8am x

I have my evening meal the night before then I don't eat until lunch time on fast day when I have 200-250 cals. Rest at evening meal. I'm doing it with hubby and he couldn't last without lunch. If I was doing it on my own I'd be tempted to try to last out until the evening and have one main meal.

Back