Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

It's this!
Hope the bottom doesn't offend anyone ;)
I've just done day 3, looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hah I'm only offfended by bottom doesn't look like that, It wouldnt look like that even after a million squats lol

Going to start on Monday and add the stomach crunches if I do it on the 1st I won't get confused with the dates and how many I've done.. Need to practise my squats I'm not the best person at doing those kind of things properly I can never tell if I'm doing them right...

Fast day for me, Looking forward to my dinner WW ready meal and veg.. starving now but I'll wait it out... put on a pound after the last two days but that was cheese fest, not too worried though as I'd have eaten far more cals if we'd gone out for lunch on the two days my friend was here for... going to watch what I eat over the hols, SW as far as possible, not too much chocolate (although I bought a big bag of treat size mini eggs today haha) I'll freeze the bags syn them and eat them at bed time that'll stop me scoffing more than one bag ;) and defo not buying wine other than for Sunday. Went to aldi to day and they have some fancy fizzy drinks which are 2cals per 100 mls... mexican lime and morello cherry sounds yummy, going to be my guilt free treats

Hope everyone is having a good day

OMG so hungry, this is my 3rd fast & the worst one so far, being at home makes it so much harder than when I am at work especially as my son keeps saying he is hungry & as it was his birthday yesterday there are still lots of treats in the house but I haven't slipped & just keep reminding myself if I really want it I can have it tomorrow & chances are I will cos this is currently torture. Can't even get my tea cos I don't have any chicken in so have to go shopping yet....

OMG so hungry, this is my 3rd fast & the worst one so far, being at home makes it so much harder than when I am at work especially as my son keeps saying he is hungry & as it was his birthday yesterday there are still lots of treats in the house but I haven't slipped & just keep reminding myself if I really want it I can have it tomorrow & chances are I will cos this is currently torture. Can't even get my tea cos I don't have any chicken in so have to go shopping yet....

Hi, try to remind yourself it's just for today. I'm starving too. Got a salad for tea - hoping it will help a bit. Got quite a bad headache today. Think I may not have drunk enough liquids today so giant drink of diet coke needed.

Hope we both make it through the day!

Stick with it ladies tomorrow itll be worth it

Kids wanted their end of term takeaway treat grr. Luckily discovered kfc hot wings are 170 cals for two so i had those homemade potato salad salad leaves cucumber and sluce of bread heated in the microwave. Odd i know buts uts lively with kfc and goes chewy so seems more filling. Anyway only 300 cals so far plenty left for a hot choc and snack later

Hard to believe you can have kfc on a fast day

Well after 2 fast days I weighed in this morning 4lb lighter! On a feed/feast day today and kinda had a good day, had a few treats but looking forward to tomorrow's fast x

Well after 2 fast days I weighed in this morning 4lb lighter! On a feed/feast day today and kinda had a good day, had a few treats but looking forward to tomorrow's fast x

Rach that's great. Well done you!
Have you been counting calories on you feast days?

Oh I thought I replied! Well anyway what I said was...I don't eat at all on a fast day, I am doing the alternate day diet x

So far i done two fast days and two feast days. Did my fast days no worries but finding im settling around 2000 cals on a up day Thats not good has anyone else had this problem. Also next fast is Mon so should i weight on Monday like normally do or Tue after the fast day?

Sarah xx

I would weigh after the fast day, I am fasting again tomorrow so sat morning is going to be my official 'take a reading' day x

So far i done two fast days and two feast days. Did my fast days no worries but finding im settling around 2000 cals on a up day Thats not good has anyone else had this problem. Also next fast is Mon so should i weight on Monday like normally do or Tue after the fast day?

Sarah xx

I eat as normal but on the occasion I have added it up on Mfp I'm usually well over 2000 on my feast days (best not to calculate I reckon haha) mine is usually coz once I open I bottle of wine I finish it and that's over 500 calories on its own! I weigh in post fast! I just accept I will put on if I weigh myself after feast days but trying to wean myself off serial weighing!

I weigh after fast days too it does make a difference, obviously you'll weigh heavier after a feast day anyway but over a period of time I guess weight will show a loss regardless of when you weigh in.

I like my WI day on a Sat as it keeps me on track on a Friday night and motivates me for the weekend if I've lost, but it works out easier at the moment to have mon or tues and thurs as fast days so I weigh in after each fast day and Saturdays for now..

Determined to be good on my feast day tomorrow and over Easter (Tues and Wed feasts were around the 2100 and 1800 cals which is a lot for me, although the food I had was "healthy" its was high cal like cheese and fresh orange juice scary how it mounts up) SW red or EE days as much as possible with just chocolate as syns,

Planning some nice SW friendly meals so I don't feel as if I'm on a diet and might tweek a couple of hex's just for once.... using the fast days as damage limitation this weekend so will be pleased with a STS Wed..

Right off to spend my remaining 200 cals.... hot choccie and a couple of ryvitas with marmite me thinks

Night ladies x

Thanks for you support yesterday ladies, I did it & am planning to do it again tomorrow after a naughty day today as out with best mate & family for lunch(scampi & chips followed by pavlova - whoops)

Thanks TimTim. Feeling really pleased.

Good luck with your fast today. I hope you've not got too much chocolate around to tempt you.

Back