Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Right next weeks fasts will be a bit more difficult as we're going to be out next week a lot so can't rely on my ready meal when I get home, so looking for ideas to take out and about with me, what do you guys eat?

Other than salad I'm stuck, I've got a recipe to try making kebab meat from quorn lamb style strips which are 75 cals for 75grams I'm hoping that will be a fair amount, which I can have with salad and other than that, I guess I could take carrott sticks and cucumber and I'll just not eat if we go to maccy d's etc on those days, it'd nbe a doddle if it was just myself and the kids but hubs will be tagging along and he always wants to eat home cause he can't possibly wait to get home and eat. I want to have two fast days as it's both my daughters bday and our anniversary next week so we'll be eating out twice and treats so I want to at least have a STS...

I kno its not my official WI but today after ydays fast day im UP 0.4lbs?!?!

As a former serial weigher (now in recovery ;-)) I know weighing yourself so often can batter your head and sometimes just darn right confuse you but try not to be disheartened. Wednesday is still a long way away

Lol - is there a 12 step program for serial weighing? I should definitely join :)

Yes and as always the first is to realise you have a problem :) I think around step 9 you contact the people you've affected becuase of your addiction and apologise..........I'll work up to that one though :D

Is there anyone doing the fast diet who is around 5ft 8ins? If so I'm keen to know how many calories you eat on non fasting days please as the websites seem to differ quite a lot i've been told

Li, am not much use as only done 2 fast days. But a ww sausage sandwich with small loaf bread is 236 calories which leaves you some for tea. Or just take a couple of cold sausages out with you with salad. Ww ones are 60 calories each. Am planning my fast day tomorrow, on night shifts so will be tough as always reach for food when I'm shattered!

Li that loss is great! Your doing so well! Dont worry about next week, just stick to meals with high veg content, try to avoid creamy and cheesy sauces, lean protein like chicken and youll be fine! Theres suprisingly loads of meals out that are less than 500 and sometimes ull find menus have lower calorie options on them and have the calories on there!

Thanks ladies, I'm over thinking things again, I just worry if I eat in the day I know I'll be starving by evening..

Must get some WW sausages they're way better than the quorn stuff I've always eaten

Got some lamb style quorn marinating in the kitchen to see if it comes out kebab meat style... you get loads for 75g I'll give you the verdict later ;)

I had the Quorn cottage pie yesterday for 213 cals or something like thay anyway- loved it! :D I also like the Lime & Chilli / BBQ Sticky Fillets. Those 3 are the only things i've tried though lol x

Hi everyone. How is everyone finding this. I started this but can't see any results I am 50 yr old female 5.3tall. Any guidance please

Thats grt Corrotima, this way of eating ( woe ) as they call it? Is do abl, lets hope it proves long term x

Sorry I`ve been a bit quiet lately, I`m still here!!

Plan to have fast days on monday and thursday this week.
Just gotta plan what to have on those days.
Having mince & onions today and turkey tomorrow.
Will have to pop into morrisons for some inspiration.
After the Grand National!!

Go Katie Walsh, first lady jockey to win, hopefully!!

Oooooh, hungry! Got 134 calories to use by 2am. On nights so started fast day 2am this morning. Slept all day and had gammon and veggies for tea but now hungry. What to eat that will keep me going until 2am? Gonna pack up a nice cheese sandwich and some cereal for a snack this morning. Fast on a Saturday, must be mad! xx

Weighed in this morning and lost 4.5lbs this week! Considering since march 15th I put on 6lbs (yes, how vile!) it's well needed! 11st 12.5 so only 1.5lb to go to get back to pre-birthday weight.

Out tonight with the girls and on the cocktails :) thought my dress was a bit white for clubbing but sod it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1979326749.jpg
    image-1979326749.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 119
Toni thats amazing 4'5 lbs enjoy your night... I could never wear white, it's filthy on me after wearing white for about 5 second lol love the dress hun

Back