Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Does anyone get headaches the day after a fast day? Felt absolutely fine yesterday and have woken with a terrible headache today :-( Have had a good brekkie so hopefully it'll go

Well done for the loss! Great news! I'm back to 10.6 post fast which is good - hoping for a couple more pounds after my fasts on weds and maybe thurs! Jenny I have headaches whilst fasting occasionally (think it was more caffeine withdrawal more than anything though!) hopefully it will pass now you have food in your belly like you say! Off for a walk in the park and maybe lunch out somewhere! I love being on mat leave - don't know how I'm gonna fit work in haha! Happy fast/ feast day everyone x

Thanks girls, do feel better after breakfast. Think I'm probably stressing about starting new job tomorrow too. Popped on scales this morning, 1lb loss since Fri, can't help feeling a little disappointed. Probably won't get another fast day in before wi on fri and wanted a bigger loss really. Oh well, we will see!

Thanks girls, do feel better after breakfast. Think I'm probably stressing about starting new job tomorrow too. Popped on scales this morning, 1lb loss since Fri, can't help feeling a little disappointed. Probably won't get another fast day in before wi on fri and wanted a bigger loss really. Oh well, we will see!

Hoep the job goes well !!! Loosing a lb is still a good result in such a very small space of time - try not to be disheartened

Well done on the losses! xx

Awesome miss peri well done! We are all heading in the right direction it seems:) trying to do a mini fast today - from last night to teatime today got quite a busy day so hopefully that will take my mind off wanting to eat! Got an interview for some possible bank work to earn some extra pennies then I need to do some emergency shopping for a dress for Friday night - nothing like leaving it to the last minute eh? Good luck with the new job today Jenny x

Well weigh day tomoz for me been on 5.2 for just over three weeks now & have lost 6lb which Im really happy with but I no its daft but really nervous about weighing in case the weights stopped coming off, so want this to work. fingers crossed for good weight loss for everyone this week x

Thanks MissPeriPeri, just weighed & have gained 1lb, :-( I really dont no why, have stuck to my fast days and not gone mad on my feast days. Has this happened to anyone else? Just hope I will start losing again x

Thanks MissPeriPeri, just weighed & have gained 1lb, :-( I really dont no why, have stuck to my fast days and not gone mad on my feast days. Has this happened to anyone else? Just hope I will start losing again x

My weigh in day tomorrow but my scales aren't being too friendly as i've had a sneak peak lol! Keep going and hopefully it'll be a loss next week. Fast day for me anyway xx

Hey maz I've been up and down, stayed the same and that's all in just a 5 week period - I've kept at it though and the weight seems to be staying off unlike other diets when I've binged at the weekend and put every pound back on! I have my birthday weekend coming up and I will be eating out and drinking most of the time but I. Not gong to worry about it coz the fast days seem to help counter balance things - will probably stay the same or put on next week but I can live with that. Stick at it I'm sure you will gradually see results! I'm fasting today hoping for an extra 1 or 2lbs off tomorrow pre party! Finally found a dress that I really like rather than one I was just gonna buy for the sake of it. Looking forwards to it now:) anyone else fasting today? X x

Hi,

I'm fasting today too. Have a terrible cold that I brought back from Tenerife so not feeling much like food at the moment anyway. Weigh in tomorrow to see what the holiday damage is.

I've been catching up with all the posts whilst I've been away. Good to see everyone still with it and making good progress. This is my favourite diet so far.

:)

1lb is nothing! Don't worry about that hun.. i never try to expect a loss every single week, for one, i always tend to gain when im on my period, and 2 when you encorperate exercise you may retain water. It may even be bloat. Try not to stress too much over it and just focus on the next week and aim for a loss. I have also wierdly found that wen i dont eat enough on non fast days, then my loss isnt as good as when i eat better meals on non fast days - now im not saying veg out completely but remember even though fasting one or two days wont cause you to go into starvation mode, but if you are fasting and then not eating much the following days, you may cause yourself to trigger starvation. Its important to strike up a good balance because you dont want to completely starve your body either.
Just keep at it and im sure you will see a loss :)

Evening all! Job is amazing but soooo much to learn. Hopefully I'll get there.

Wi tomorrow and as much as I want a loss, not sure I'll get one. I did 2 fast days but at beginning of the week and not had time to think about food cos of job. We will see!

Hello all, i'm Jo :)

I've just completed my 4th fast day, must admit i've coped alot better than i thought i would.

I've just come off my s/w.

Starting fasting last wk on tues and thurs with 500 calories between lunch and eve meal, lost 6lb and 3 inchs off my waist on weigh in monday morning. Wowza!

This wk i've fasted fully (no food) for 24hrs tues/thurs.

It's interesting to hear all your experiences, thanks for sharing.

Good luck everyone.

:)

Thanks guys know your right just need to keep going & like you said Peri I might not have had enough on non fast days, thanks so much for the support. Hope your all doing well x

Back