Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Hey thanks manicdeb it's good to hear other people's perspectives. I definitely fall into the category of underestimating how much I do actually eat on a feasting day - I should really start logging on Mfp properly - I may do it for the next week or so and see what the results are next week. I'm finding the fasts pretty easy so really want this to work. More exercise is definitely needed too hopefully spinning tonight! Good luck to everyone fasting today x

Hi seacreast hope your fast went well! Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow:) I'm doing a part fast today from teatime last night til I go out for a Chinese at about 8 to tonight. Hoping to fit a swim in somewhere in between but got quite a busy day so we will see. Happy Friday everyone x x x

Happy Friday everyone! WI for me today, 1.5lb off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Joanne ! :)

I've STS this week but I've only had one fast day and have ate pretty bad all week so i'm happy with that.

Have a great weekend everyone !

Good luck any fasters today! :)

Hi,

Not been on the site for a while. Have been calorie counting and started biking to work four days a week (5 miles each way) 6 weeks ago - I have lost about 30lbs over the last six months but want to step it up as going on holiday in 8 weeks.

Will update all my stats on here as they are very old.

Giving the 5:2 a go - day one today and fasting - did 17.5 hours fast - dinner finished at 7pm last night and lunch at 12.30 so I'm happy with that.

Lunch was porridge made with water so 150 cals. giving me 350 for dinner .... not sure what that will be yet.

All good so far.

Glad to have found a thread on here with others doing the same :)

Hi blubex,

I'm fasting today too. Beans on toast for lunch (half tin, one slice toast). Will have WW meal for tea. Done my 5k run for the day so feeling good at the moment.

Hope you have a good day too.

:)

Woohoo fasted today and finally lost another 1lb! That is all gonna go out the window this weekend as I'm off for a Chinese in about half an hour and lots of events over the weekend which will lead to eating and drinking - hoping if I'm good through the week next week ill keep it off fingers crossed. Gonna stick with fasting Monday Wednesday and part fasts on Friday - I've really enjoyed it this week! Hey Missperi don't worry about breaking the fast - some days you've just got to eat for no apparent reason! We can all start again on Monday:) have a fab weekend everyone x x x

Really pleased with how today has gone, came in at 505 calories including a rich tea biscuit!

Probably going to do it again on Sunday as I have lunches planned Monday and Tuesday and don't want to wait until Wednesday. I think my usual days will be Monday an Thursday.

Really pleased with how today has gone, came in at 505 calories including a rich tea biscuit!

Probably going to do it again on Sunday as I have lunches planned Monday and Tuesday and don't want to wait until Wednesday. I think my usual days will be Monday an Thursday.

Lots of people have regular days which fit in with their week. Personally I vary it each week because I don't really have a set pattern. That way I can make it fit whatever my plans are that week are. Do what's best for you. It great that this way of eating is so flexible.

:)

I usually do Monday and Thursday if I can but if plans come up (like next week) I just change them :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI for me today... 2.4 off, this is after a normal week of calorie counting and one fast day. Today is a feast day but no real appetite so quite low on calories. Fasting again tomorrow so fingers crossed it will go as well as the last one. Planning a nice walk in the morning to take my mind off food :)

A great loss blubex, well done :)

I find I also have low appetite the day after a fast day, or a just don't want to eat, weird huh? Never thought I'd say that in my life lol.

On wk three now so still adjusting to this new WOE

:) x

Back