Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Aw MissPeriPeri I know how you feel it can be really disheartening. Did you increase your calories on feast days like you planned??? Keep your head up :)

I've been good all week sticking to my 1500 on feast days and donig spot on on fast days, weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. I know it's hard to keep going when you're following all the rules and still not seeing a loss.

Hey guys can I join please .

I'm starting the 5:2 with tues/sat being my fast days ! I'm at 8st 12 now and want to maintain and any loss will be a bonus !

I'm interested to see what calories you eat on feast days or what kind of meals you eat... What's the kind of normal amount of calories to consume on feast days ?? I will have zero problems with fast days being a previous yo yo dieter this will be easy for me i think lol!!!!

26 yrs
Female
8st 12lb
5ft 2in

Good morning everyone.

I'm pleased to report a 1lb, 8oz loss this week. This is three good losses in the 3 weeks I've been doing 5:2.

Still finding it hard to keep in control on the feast days so have ranked up the exercise to compensate. Hope everyone else is getting on well xx

Well done blubex, that's a good loss this week. It certainly seems to be working for you. :)

Hey how's everyone doing? Been a bit quiet on here - I assume due to us all eating and drinking whatever we like over the bank holiday (well that sums up my weekend anyway!) successful fast yesterday including a short run and holding off eating til lunchtime today and hoping to not binge! Off to Wales next Thursday so gong to try and stay off the vino til then as well as I've been drinking far too much! Hope everyone is having a good week anyway x x x

Good old fast day has rid of 3lbs for me, phew!

Next mission is 4-5lbs by end of may due to a big birthday shopping spree.

I will do it :-D

Well done Jenny. Great loss. :) only 0.4 lb loss for me, but in the right direction.

Having a 100% sw red day so far, first successful day in over a month. I can do this!

Going for 100 exercises later, maybe 50 crunches and 50 star jumps :)

Back