Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Also followed SW but now doing 5:2 its great my loss isn't big amounts but steady and each week and dont always have to be thinking about syns and having this much of something with each meal. Although SW worked 5:2 is alot easier to follow for me!! Another 1lb lost this week :party0011:

Also followed SW but now doing 5:2 its great my loss isn't big amounts but steady and each week and dont always have to be thinking about syns and having this much of something with each meal. Although SW worked 5:2 is alot easier to follow for me!! Another 1lb lost this week :party0011:

Well done on the lost pound. Great news. :D
What,on average, are you losing please Tarty?. Plus do you do exercise on your feast days? Apparently, you are supposed to and although I often use my exercise bike 4 times a week, I am often 'hit and miss' when it comes to my 3 days off.. :sigh:
Plus next week, I am off back to the UK for a couple of weeks to look after my 80 year old Auntie, with demantia....can't quite see us doing much in the exersive stakes really, can you? :8855:

Hi Powla I have been losing roughly a pound a week which is great for me. I don't do a great deal of exercise other than walking which I do most days either at home with the Leslie Sansone videos or outside if I have the time.

WI day yesterday morning and my body must have gone into shock from the fasting because I lost 4.5lbs!!! Chuffed to bits!!! :D Was also my third fast day and again I didn't eat anything (except two 18-calorie ice pops... well it WAS hot!!)

Well Done Jane! Have you WI this week?

I started 5:2 on Monday and doing my 2nd fast day today so wish me luck!
I'm the kind of person that gets really hungry quickly so I was surprised how well I coped on Monday!
Gunna see how long I can last today but got my meals planned so I don't have to go all day without eating! 3 small meals = 500cals.
x

Well Done Jane! Have you WI this week?

I started 5:2 on Monday and doing my 2nd fast day today so wish me luck!
I'm the kind of person that gets really hungry quickly so I was surprised how well I coped on Monday!
Gunna see how long I can last today but got my meals planned so I don't have to go all day without eating! 3 small meals = 500cals.
x

Well Done Hun! :D
I've added you on MFP btw x

Ahh I'm starting to get blurred vision like I'm gunna get a migraine...let's hope it goes soon!!
My friends are fasting at the mo for Ramadam is that what your doing?
I'm not doing the long version of fasting as I don't think I can do that so I'm spacing my 500 cals over the day and having 3 small meals x

Oh ok! Sorry if I seemed like I was categorising you, obviously didn't mean to!
Hope it goes well Hun you'll be fine! I find it hard eating just fruit coz my body must burn it really quick and I get so hungry just after having it! Haha!
2 fast days out the way so it's normal eating but sticking to around 1600 or less cals a day x

Well Done Hun! :D

I had a sneak peek this morning to make sure I was on track and it's showing 2.5lbs loss so far! Hope I can keep it up coz this might be the most I've lost in a week in over a year! I lost 4lbs in my 1st were doing SW so it would be brilliant if I could get that again! x

I finally got round to watching the Horizon programme about fasting last week and I didn't realise the health implications so I'm definitely in this for the long-haul now :) I lost 4.5lbs my first week, sts the same last week and this morning (Monday is WI day) the scales are telling me I've lost another 4.5lbs.... so a 9lb loss in 3 weeks. I'm delighted with that! Especially as I was tucking into a bowl of popcorn last night whilst watching the telly! :p I've been having hip problems which has prevented me running for the past three weeks too but yesterday I decided it was time to try again and it was fine, so I'll be running three times a week which will hopefully keep my losses regular too. I've only got 3lbs to go and I'll have lost two stone!!! :eek:

Well Done Jane that's brilliant! U must be made up!! :)

I won't be WI until tomorro coz I'm off work today and use the scales in work...had a great week up until sat n sun calorie wise but I fasted Mon and Wed so it could balance it out I hope!
Just have to wait n see!! x

It'll balance out tho won't it? You'll soon see!
Im nearvous about WI...8 days of 5:2 - done the fast days on Mon n Wed last week...didn't eat vert healthily over the weekend but I'm hoping to have lost something! Especially with all the wall scraping I've done the last 3 days!!
We'll see tomorro morning! Then fast days are tomorrow n Thurs this week x

caffiene helps reduce a headache so maybe hav a cuppa!..

no im not doing ramadan im doing something hindus celebrate called shravan.. our fasting were allowed water tea coffee fruits and nuts and then have a main meal in the evening.. iv done it before but never for the entire month..

That sounds really quite a sensible/healthy fast - quite fancy that, lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lbs off for me this week doing 5:2 which I'm made up about as I was really naught over the weekend but still done the 2 fast days last Mon & Tue :) x

Back