Doing a Happy Dance!!!

Now that is good to know!?! :D My husband's a veggie and we eat tons of the stuff (well, I do when I'm not "shaking" that is :D. I look forward to 790 now (getting a little bored with the shakes...took the weekend off for my wedding reception and have found it harder than I thought to restart, though I haven't cheated).

Once again, well done you!

Thanks!

Whilst I am not vegetarian, although I could be quite easily, I started eating Quorn pre-CD due to it being so low in fat/calories.

I have come to really love it since being on CD, though and have found the Quorn sausages (absolute heaven!). :p

A tip - if your hubby hasn't tried Tesco own brand Spinach & Ricotta Vegetarian Sausages, do get him to give them a go - yummy isn't in it!! Have had those this week too :)

Well done u, that is brilliant, hopefully it will show people not to be frightened of moving up to the 790Kcal plan. Keep up the good work. Your pictures look brilliant

well if the secret is the quorn I had better stock up LOL!!! Goodbye cottage cheese, tuna & chicken, hello super fast weight reducing quorn!!! And we get loads of it!! 6 sausages a day ..... mmmmm ..... nice full tum!!

well if the secret is the quorn I had better stock up LOL!!! Goodbye cottage cheese, tuna & chicken, hello super fast weight reducing quorn!!! And we get loads of it!! 6 sausages a day ..... mmmmm ..... nice full tum!!

You are funny!!

funnily I had quorn sausages last night, had cottage cheese today and it's not a patch on those tasty little chunky fingers!! I've got some sausages and fillets in stock, but think I'm gonna try the plain burgers and mince next week too!!!

Gotta love 790!

I haven't had the stuffed mushrooms since I discovered Quorn sausages!!

They are just lush! Do try the Tesco own brand Spinach & Ricotta Vegetarian sausages too mmmmmmmmmmm

Shake it girl, you'll burn more off for next week xx

Back