Doing CD for the last time - and I mean it this time

Melaniep

Hi All
I've done LL and CD a few time, lost weight and stupidly put it all back on again. I started LL again beginning of september last year lost 3 1/2 stone in 3 months. It was a struggle, was hoping the councelling they offer would help as I was successful losing the weight on it before, unfortunatley it did not work out that way the group meetings were not what I expected and people came and left, 1 meeting it was just me, which left me deflated, so I'd stop at the supermarket on the way home :cry::cry:.

As it would never be what I needed, i had to decide what would be the most successful diet for me, CD has more convenient packs and mix a mousse, so decision made, called me CDC and started the next week, I've lost 8lb in 2 not very good weeks, but a lot better than they had been.

I have just over 10 weeks until I go on holiday, so my plan is another 3 - 4 stone off before then, it will mean a steady 5lb a week weight loss needed, but I can do it, i've done it before just need to tackle each and every situation without food.

Well first step is done, I'm on here, second is to head to the computer rather than the kitchen third is new wardrobe for my holiday :D:D:D

I'm sure I'll be here most nights to keep me on the SS wagon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi Mel
I like your ideas and i'm sure your going to do well !

Hello Mel..

Well firstly, welcome back and secondly.. you are now on your way to succeed. You have your motivation to carry you through those weeks and a great hols at the end. I wish you lots of luck and we'll all be here for the support too. Hope you have a good eve. xx

well i've been good today, but that might have something to do with starting work at 8 this morning and not finishing until nearly 9 tonight, but any way to be good. Cmpletely knackered so off to bed, weighin tomorrow, fingers crossed as I didn't have a very good weekend

Thanks ladies, I will be doing my best to come on here 4-5 days a week, might be all day Saturday and Sunday LOL

Hi everyone, I started again on Tuesday so am only on day 3. I cant wait to get into ketosis cos the rumbling is deafening me! LOL! I gave up last time after losing about 3 stone (which all went back on again recently due to ill health) because I didnt drink enough water and had problems with the dreaded constipation. Eeugh! Not this time I am drinking about 6 pints of water a day so far. Good luck to everyone. It's good to know that we can all support and inspire each other when the going gets tough

Evening
Well lost 2lb, it wasn't a great weekend, but better than it had been, so thought it would be higher, this week will be better.

I bought a McD's brekkie this morning :break_diet::cry:, got back in the car started drinking the coffee and came to my senses, I drank the coffee, but the rest is still in the car untouched - it looked and smelt soo good, but then i thought about my holiday and couldn't actually bring myself to eat it :D:D:D:D:D

mel , hey you was just testing yourself , and you know you won lol

Hi Mel

Just been reading your post I have done CD SS before and lost about 5st this time round want to lose 2st for my June BEACH holiday.
Well done resist the fast food think "HOLIDAYYY" summertime, slim, nice clothes, shorts etc; that's what I will be doing on Mon 29 March when I begin SS again.
Here's wishing all of us weightloss success.

Just got to say, :badmood::badmood: "I'M HUNGRY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I really, really want to eat :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:, so on here, hoping that the craving will go or corrie finishes, which ever I am off to bed at 9, I can't cave in, had a naff day yesterday, carb loaded :17729: :break_diet::break_diet:so really have to be good before my weighin and it's only 9 weeks tomorrow until I go on holiday :airplane::airplane:

Hi Mel..

Hope you didn't cave in last night, with your hunger demons!! You are strong honey.. for leaving the MC'd's in the car..:) Stay strong, and well done on your 2lb loss this week, thats brilliant. 9 weeks til the off, bet you are so looking forward to it.. Hope you have a good one today Mel. xx

Hi Mel..

Hope you didn't cave in last night, with your hunger demons!! You are strong honey.. for leaving the MC'd's in the car..:) Stay strong, and well done on your 2lb loss this week, thats brilliant. 9 weeks til the off, bet you are so looking forward to it.. Hope you have a good one today Mel. xx

Hi
I got through yesterday 100%, little blip today, but could have been a lot worse.

Watched Supersize vs Superskinny, given me an extra kick up the butt :asskick:. Not that I want to be superskinny, but it has given me something to think about

Right off to bed before the late night food demons appear

Fingers crossed tomorrows weighin is 2lb, 3lb would be better because that'll get me into the next stone, but whatever i lose is good

Will update tomorrow

Good luck for WI tomorrow!
xx

Hi Melanie,
Just to say well done on leaving the McD!!!
I'm restarting tomorrow, so keep you fingers crossed for me!
Ive got about 6 stone to lose!
Sounds like such a horrendous amout of weight!!!
Oh well I guess the sooner I start the better!!

Ok, so I haven't been on for a while. I'm not doing too bad, it could be far worse, I am just over 4 half stone down since September, not as much as I wanted, but going in the right direction.

Just under 3 weeks until my holiday and I'm really looking forward to it, not showing my body in a swimsuit, but hey only 3 people will know me - I hope

Fingers crossed to 10 - 14lb off in the next 2 weeks.

Better get to bed before I look aimlessly into the fridge for the 20th time this evening :)

Back