Doing it :D

Sweetie_Jo

Evening,

Having originally started slim and save this time last year, I kept stopping and starting and managed to put on 2 stone more :/

I've now been following the plan since January and have now lost 20 pounds :D a small amount compared to some but I am just so pleased with myself!

I can't see the changes in my body but a few people have commented that I look a bit slimmer and I can feel on my stomach that I've lost!

Just wanted to share as I'm so happy with how my weight loss is going and hope that anyone having a bad day or starting reads this and gets at least a little bit of hope that you can do this and this diet works!

:D

Evening,

Having originally started slim and save this time last year, I kept stopping and starting and managed to put on 2 stone more :/

I've now been following the plan since January and have now lost 20 pounds :D a small amount compared to some but I am just so pleased with myself!

I can't see the changes in my body but a few people have commented that I look a bit slimmer and I can feel on my stomach that I've lost!

Just wanted to share as I'm so happy with how my weight loss is going and hope that anyone having a bad day or starting reads this and gets at least a little bit of hope that you can do this and this diet works!

:D

Well done :) x

We're currently the same weight! We've got quite a similar goal weight too, mine as 1st above yours but I might bring it down to 12st depending on how I feel when I get there.

Sounds like you've had a great start. I lost 21lb in January so we might not have lost as some but they're definitely good losses! Glad to hear it's going well for you.

Back