Doing it for the Wedding

kittykat

Gold Member
Well ive been around on these boards since it started and been on every diet going. Im getting married in 20 weeks and am now heavier than ever 29 stone !!!! So going for one last ditch also to be healthier too and after some thought decided on exante. I ordered my bumper pack on Saturday and are due for delivery today. Not happy tho they are due to come between 12.55 13.55 and i need to leave for work at 12. Phoned the company to see if could change delivery time but not able to once its out on the van. My FH will be here but the point was i wanted to start today and dont finish work till 9 so im gonna have 2 slimfast and indulge in a shake when i come home spose its better than eating and starting tomorrow. Have filled water bottles up stocked up on sweetners to go in black coffee and also got painkillers in as i know the 1st 3 days are the worst. Wish me luck xxxxxx

Hiya, welcome and good luck kittykat :hug99: xx

Sounds like you've done your homework, once you get through the first week it's a lot easier! So just hang on in there, stay motivated (I would think there is no greater motivation than getting married!) and drink all your water! :D

Hi KK, well done for getting on the Exante wagon, loads of campers here on the Island to support you, good luck xx

thanks guys

day one consisted of 2 slimfast as my exante parcel came whilst at work and 1 thai chicken soup when i got home suprisingly it was actually quite nice ive drank loads of water and black coffee was excited when i opened the box as wasnt aware porrige came in the bumper pack cant wait to try it bring on day 2 !!!!!

Good luck kittykat, :) you're gonna look fab for your wedding! xx

Day 3 All going good and im in Ketosis whoooo hooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kittykat, great isn't it when the hunger goes! :D :hug99: xx

hiya all, i cant believe that i am not feeling hungry but i actually don't!

wouldnt say im hungry but just know at the mo when the right time is to have a pack IYKWIM

just had a sneaky weigh in OMFG 10lbs off in 3 days WTF!!!!!!!!:):confused::):confused:

Wow Dats fantastic Dyin 2c what Ur total loss will b after 7 days Well done u SO exciting havin Ur weddin 2 look 4ward 2
Magical day!! Stick with it Ur doin superbly well!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morming all well made it thru the weekend gonna go get weighed this morning !!!!

weigehd a day early 16lbs in 6 days OMFG dont believe it !!!!!!!

Wow that's an amazing loss, congratulations

That's an awesome amount!! Well done, I'm sure it will spure you on to keep going and not cheat!! Fab xx

Back