Doing it right?

Smirky

Gold Member
I've been having two shakes a day (made up of 250ml skimmed milk and 1 scoop of powder) , with three snacks (mainly fruit but not over 100cals) , and then a 600cal meal... yet im not losing anything but actually gaining instead? :sigh:

Hi, you're supposed to have two scoops with each shake plus 250ml of skimmed milk. You might be getting too little calories and putting your body into starvation mode, that would explain for holding onto weight and staying the same however if you are sticking to it or eating under you shouldn't be gaining weight? That might be down to something else :/ If you are having a lot of water it could be the water weight I guess whilst your body is holding onto the fat because you're not enough cals? x

if i have two scoops the shake is too sweet for me so i try to have one or sometimes manage one and a half, but am i meant to make up the shake with 250ml milk, then drink more milk after? :/ i'm so confused sorry thankyou for your reply and help

no problem :) well, you aren't supposed to drink more milk after because of the calories, what you can do if you find it a bit sickly is put 250ml milk, 2 scoops powder and add some more water until you like the taste.. if it makes you too full though because of the extra water you can split your shake into two and have the other half a bit later on but you will still have to have your other shake, it just means you'll be eating more regularly. You're supposed to have two scoops in each because otherwise you won't receive the calories you need nor the minerals etc from your diet that your body requires. Hope that makes sense? x

awcarly said:
no problem :) well, you aren't supposed to drink more milk after because of the calories, what you can do if you find it a bit sickly is put 250ml milk, 2 scoops powder and add some more water until you like the taste.. if it makes you too full though because of the extra water you can split your shake into two and have the other half a bit later on but you will still have to have your other shake, it just means you'll be eating more regularly. You're supposed to have two scoops in each because otherwise you won't receive the calories you need nor the minerals etc from your diet that your body requires. Hope that makes sense? x

Omg I never thought of splitting the drink! Would be ideal for me as I'm a picker so could separate it to make me think I'm having more ace thanx so much starting over on Monday :) xx

Hey no prob glad it'll suit you better :) I'm re-starting monday too :)

awcarly said:
Hey no prob glad it'll suit you better :) I'm re-starting monday too :)

Yeh think watering down will help a lot thanx again and good luck for Monday also :D x

Back