doing rubbish not being here!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Well after all the determination I have been doing rubbish! Trying to do this at home is so hard when my OH doesnt care how big I am and everyone I work with are already skinny! I havent been on here for a while and that has done me no good at all. I have been so busy with work and uni but now the first assignment is in I have got time to myself and must come on here everyday. I dont feel comfortable going to class so this really is my only option and I NEED to do this.
Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated xx

Good luck Nettie! My tip would be to come on here everyday to keep yourself on track and also write down the reasons why YOU want to lose weight... forget your boyfriend and work colleagues and concentrate on your own goals, you can do it! :) xx

Hi hun. I also hate going to class, there just not for me, never have been. I come on hear every day and get some fantastic support. I genuinly couldnt do it without Minimins. My OH sounds the same as yours, hes not bothered how big I am and depending on what mood im in depends on how I take that at the time. Just now my pregnancy hormones are all over the place and I nearly smacked him in the kite when we were at asda and he asked me if I wanted a cream egg. Poor guy cant win.

What about joining one of the team challenges x then u can work towards a goal and post each week and work towards something as a team x good luck hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :)
I haven't weighed myself so I'm unsure of the damage, it's wi tomorrow morning and I will weigh this week. I'm off work all week so hoping to get in the zone and get myself sorted. I currently can't get to my treadmill as we have had a new bathroom delivered and it is in front of the treadmill until next week. I am going to do an exercise plan and hopefully that will work. I am obsessed with buying clothes and I have got a tin so for every lb i lose a £ goes in the tin for me to buy new clothes. This MUST work, I can't be disgustingly fat forever!

Back