Doing slimming world whilst pregnant

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi all

I'm 8+3 and have just rejoined sw as I want to keep an eye on my weight throughout the thing is the class was really busy today the consultant didn't have anytime to explain what extras I have to have does anybody know?

Thanks xx

Hi Emmajoyce there a pregnancy section here on the slimming world forum you'll prob find loads of info from all the other mummies there :)

Is there do u know were I did look?

Hi Emma, I'm also doing slimming world whilst pregnant and i'm 13 weeks today lol...still shocked. I joined slimming world 16 weeks ago and my consultant told me that its pretty easy following it still but you must have 2 a and 2 b choices when using the extra easy plan...

Only have fish 2x a week but other than that its pretty straight forward...

Congratulations on the bump by the way x:D

debham1972 said:
Hi Emma, I'm also doing slimming world whilst pregnant and i'm 13 weeks today lol...still shocked. I joined slimming world 16 weeks ago and my consultant told me that its pretty easy following it still but you must have 2 a and 2 b choices when using the extra easy plan...

Only have fish 2x a week but other than that its pretty straight forward...

Congratulations on the bump by the way x:D

Really? My consultant said follow the plan as normal ?

I weighed in today sts not very happy but hey neva mind lol I'm 12 weeks on Sunday my first scan on Monday so nervous! Add me as a friend nice to keep in touch x

Congratulations to both of you.

I know from talking to me neighbour that your consultant should have a booklet to give you which is for expectant and breast feeding mums. That will tell you what you are should be doing and any extras you can have.

Sleepy59 said:
Congratulations to both of you.

I know from talking to me neighbour that your consultant should have a booklet to give you which is for expectant and breast feeding mums. That will tell you what you are should be doing and any extras you can have.

Thank you, yeah I got this it says only 2 hea and b's when breast feeding x

I believe its 2 a's and 2 b's whilst pregnant. If you have a look on the link I posted above it has been discussed on ther a few times. X

Back