Doing Something Different For A Couple Of Weeks

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Funds are running really low at the moment and it came to light that LT was going to be unaffordable for me for a couple of weeks, which peed me off because I didn't want to just jump off the diet completely.

In Asda, they've got "The Biggest Loser" shakes for £10 on offer at the moment, so I've opted to go for that for a couple of weeks, to save even just a few quid from LT.

Hopefully will be back on track by the end of Jan and able to do LT, but it's just not affordable for me right now, which I didn't know of until today when getting prepped to go to the chemist to get more shakes.

I am proud of the fact, I haven't just said "Ahhh sod it" but the fact I've tried to find an alternative cheaper way of dieting, hopefully it'll work, but as long as I don't gain, it's all good.

Ugh! Money worries are rubbish. So we'll see how I go, it reminds me of maintenance and maybe I should have just got maintenance products but thats to maintain rather than lose weight or can you do it that way?

Hmmm, hey ho! Wish me luck lol! Hope to be back in a couple of weeks once money stuff is sorted out.

hey abbie..gosh i wish LT would see this and put the flaming price down..its absolutely ridiculous! best of luck with whichever you decide to do,, and dont be a stranger we will see you back in a few weeks but keep us updated as to how you are doing :) xx

best of luck on the new shakes and hope to see you back on the LT soon x :)

Sounds like a good plan Abbie, hope it works for you....

We'll keep in touch on Facebook ok! X

Thanks everyone. I dont intend on being away from LT for long, but obviously certain things have to come before it, but like I say, I've found something a tad cheaper for a couple of weeks, so we'll see how I go.

Definitely Sandra, see you on facebook :D xx

Good luck Abbie, let us know how u get on! it would be interesting to see ur results!!

Good luck,
I know how ur feeling as much as i was fed up of lt before xmas the money factor came into it also 65euro a week when trying to save for xmas is not good!! im glad i took a break as i would have been too stressed thinking about the financial side of things!!

Good luck and hope u see the desired results x

Good luck hun x x

Good luck Abbie xx

Good luck Hun
Stay with us, and let us know how ur doing xx

hey abbie
how are you getting on with the new stuff? x x

Back