Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

All_about_the_climb said:
Thanks guys, I weigh on a tiled surface (making sure my scales are in the middle of a tile rather than on the cracks). I live in a small town and the nearest boots is miles and miles away, to the point where it's not convenient so I guess I really just have to trust mine. I may go to my grans this weekend to see if I'm a similar weight on hers ?!? I think my problem is I'm just having trouble adjusting to the fact that for once I'm sticking to a plan and losing weight. I'm completely paranoid about the whole situation. Someone told me the other day that I'd lost weight and I immediately assumed my friend had told them and they were just being nice, I later found out they hadn't. Guess it just takes some getting used to.

Don't weigh on someone else's unless your going to do it the following week to compare the loss.
Scales can be very different.
It doesn't matter what weight it says really. It's the loss that matters. If you weighed on another scale and it said you were lighter/heavier you would still have the same loss.
Surely your clothes feel bigger or more comfortable?

Don't weigh on someone else's unless your going to do it the following week to compare the loss.
It doesn't matter what weight it says really. It's the loss that matters. If you weighed on another scale and it said you were lighter/heavier you would still have the same loss.

Yeh they do, infact I'm able to button up and wear comfortably trousers that I bought at Christmas...the zip wouldn't even go up. If I think about it rationally I know it's happening, I think it's just taking my mind time to catch up with my body...I've always talked about dieting etc and wanting to be 'thin' but have never really done anything about it. I'm just finding it hard to get used to the change :)

ps I hope I don't sound like a big moan lol!

Heyy everyone
does anyone else feel like there not losing this is my second week so still not had my second weigh in sooo tempted to go weigh myself right now but holding off till monday! i dont feel any difference this week i feel like im eating too much for to be on a diet although i am just eating as much as i did before (probably less) just healthy food maybe its just one of those weeks... but feeling pretty down and like the weights not going to come off!! ive been on a really strict diet before god a duno maybe am rambling on n its just one of those weeks as i say x

Beatthefat! said:
Heyy everyone
does anyone else feel like there not losing this is my second week so still not had my second weigh in sooo tempted to go weigh myself right now but holding off till monday! i dont feel any difference this week i feel like im eating too much for to be on a diet although i am just eating as much as i did before (probably less) just healthy food maybe its just one of those weeks... but feeling pretty down and like the weights not going to come off!! ive been on a really strict diet before god a duno maybe am rambling on n its just one of those weeks as i say x

Have faith only two more days until you weigh

Geobar said:

We all want to see a good result in the scales...that's the reality :)

yehh ano should stop being so negative really feel like my determination is getting a little loss today although ive not been naughty!! going to keep at it though!! will keep yous updated when weigh in comes :) fingers crossed!!

yehh ano should stop being so negative really feel like my determination is getting a little loss today although ive not been naughty!! going to keep at it though!! will keep yous updated when weigh in comes :) fingers crossed!!

Good luck! I never feel the difference each week but so far, so good. Granted I'm a serial weigher so that (imo) helps keep me on track, if I'm slightly heavier one day I think more carefully about my syn intake and if I'm a good bit lighter I relax a little. Slow and steady losses are what I'm aiming for (as unfortunately it won't all fall off overnight *boo hiss*)

Good luck! I never feel the difference each week but so far, so good. Granted I'm a serial weigher so that (imo) helps keep me on track, if I'm slightly heavier one day I think more carefully about my syn intake and if I'm a good bit lighter I relax a little. Slow and steady losses are what I'm aiming for (as unfortunately it won't all fall off overnight *boo hiss*)

It's whatever works for you to keep us on track :)

Hey guys!

I started Doing weight watchers in January and weighed 206lbs (14stone 10) which made me have a bmi of over 30 so I was obese. (photo wearing denim)

This other photo is me at 180lbs (12 stone 12) which is also my starting weight in SW. I am still overweight, my bmi is 26.something. This is photo in running gear.

The thing is I've almost lost 2 stone, but no one is noticing. I dunno if it's because I'm taller that it takes longer to see the change.

I know my face is thinner than it was, and all the exercise I do is making my calfs and thighs rock solid.

Anyway I have attached a photos but realise they can't be compared as I'm in baggy clothes in my before pic! I wish I took some better photos at the beginning! But I'll take another pic in a few months ( in tight clothes) and see if you guys can see difference then. This is more for my reference as I tend to delete photos of me on my phone lol

I took my measurements when I started and can't for the life of me remember where that piece of paper is lol

Attachments

• image-1637210986.jpg
    image-1637210986.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3097504286.jpg
    image-3097504286.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Purpled said:
Hey guys!

I started Doing weight watchers in January and weighed 206lbs (14stone 10) which made me have a bmi of over 30 so I was obese. (photo wearing denim)

This other photo is me at 180lbs (12 stone 12) which is also my starting weight in SW. I am still overweight, my bmi is 26.something. This is photo in running gear.

The thing is I've almost lost 2 stone, but no one is noticing. I dunno if it's because I'm taller that it takes longer to see the change.

I know my face is thinner than it was, and all the exercise I do is making my calfs and thighs rock solid.

Anyway I have attached a photos but realise they can't be compared as I'm in baggy clothes in my before pic! I wish I took some better photos at the beginning! But I'll take another pic in a few months ( in tight clothes) and see if you guys can see difference then. This is more for my reference as I tend to delete photos of me on my phone lol

I took my measurements when I started and can't for the life of me remember where that piece of paper is lol

Wow you carry our weight better than me but I'm only 5.2 , I have lost over 2 stone too a ppl rarely comment but I know I look better and I have another 3 to go.

Maybe like you say it's just your pics :)

Well done the weight loss :)

Keldelacoe said:
Wow you carry our weight better than me but I'm only 5.2 , I have lost over 2 stone too a ppl rarely comment but I know I look better and I have another 3 to go.

Maybe like you say it's just your pics :)

Well done the weight loss :)

Yea it's hard! Doing it for me because I want change but it's annoying that noone notices! I've dropped from size 16 to size 14! Aiming for size 12!

Being tall has some good points, but I'll never be tiny! But I suppose my body isn't made to!

Well done with your 2 stone loss

Well what a start to the day!

It's my DH's birthday and he loves pancakes. As he has been really good and lost 3 st I thought I'd treat him to some pancakes with nutella and marshmallows.
Before we could eat loads of them but we've had two and couldn't eat anymore as they were sickly.
Today is probably going to be off plan but everyone deserves a treat now and again.

Geobar said:
Well what a start to the day!

It's my DH's birthday and he loves pancakes. As he has been really good and lost 3 st I thought I'd treat him to some pancakes with nutella and marshmallows.
Before we could eat loads of them but we've had two and couldn't eat anymore as they were sickly.
Today is probably going to be off plan but everyone deserves a treat now and again.

Sounds nice :)))) we are having our Easter today as oh flies out to Kenya in the morning ... He has bought me two big Easter eggs but I will resist until I have the syns lol... I went a bit mad on the cava and gin the other night! Oopps! Lol

Keldelacoe said:
Sounds nice :)))) we are having our Easter today as oh flies out to Kenya in the morning ... He has bought me two big Easter eggs but I will resist until I have the syns lol... I went a bit mad on the cava and gin the other night! Oopps! Lol

As long as you enjoyed!

I have the scale issue also allabouttheclimb.. I end up weighing my self on about 3 different scales lol! Mine are salter ones and say im actually 10,8 when i use my boyfriends weight watchers im 10,11 the weigh watcher ones are what iv been using but i think i want to check it all out on boots anyway. but like everyones said if there going down your lossing either way :)

Im having my easter on my weigh day! - monday, so i can get hopfully a good reading then treat myself to my boyfriends easter egg that hes brought me. :)
its my birthday friday next week though so i no im going to have an off week so not expecting a loss just hoping to stay the same for the weigh in after this one.

xx

Just did day 2 of the 30 day shred, I think Jillian is trying to KILL me. My poor poor thighs!

I've done the 30 days. Might start it again Monday... I love jillian! I have a big crush on her makes the workout much easier lol!

Sorry this is so random but do any of yous have like a naughty day my friends been doing it for a while and i think she saves a few of her syns for the weekend so she can get a cheeky takeaway and shes lost soo much n done this from the beginning do any of yous do this too? and have yous still lost!? xxx

Back