Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

EEEK ive been soooo bad this week and weekend burger pizza cake bacon sannies you name it ive had it but managed to lose a pound how i did that i do not know!! how did everyone else get on? my mates came down so got a lil side tracked but being good all this week and next to make up for it!! :) xx

Beatthefat! said:
EEEK ive been soooo bad this week and weekend burger pizza cake bacon sannies you name it ive had it but managed to lose a pound how i did that i do not know!! how did everyone else get on? my mates came down so got a lil side tracked but being good all this week and next to make up for it!! :) xx

Ha ha oops ! Thought you had been quiet ;) x

haha ano been such a good week and weekend been good to see my mate who ive not seen in agesss!! shes doing sw aswel but shes really at her target now but my word i ate like a pig!! just junk and more junk got to admit it was hard writing how bad ive been but feel better for it think this site really helps cant believe i lost next week the men are away on exercise so going to hers for the week think itll really help me with losing cause itll be some support! i blame the men why we eat so bad! haha how have you been? xx

hub still in kenya so I havent been out and behaved, like you when my mates do come over to visit the garrison I end up drinking my own weight in vodka as I still dont know many ppl here. three weeks of behaving until they are back up lol ;)

Purpled said:
Oh I just saw this on another thread and love the idea. Let's set treats. They don't have to be expensive, I'm just child free and don't spend much. It can be something as small as 'new bubble bath and a long hot soak alone' or 'a girly pamper session'

Start 179
175 - New running trainers
170 - Bare minerals makeup set
165 - Manicure
160 - Haircut and highlights
155 - Sexy Underwear set
150 - New Gym clothes
147 - £200 shopping spree

I love bare minerals and I've just run out. I've reached my initial target even though I've moved it now. Maybe I'll treat myself!

Go you!! thats so good its nice when they come back and they can see a diff too make you feel really good!! im starting to see a diff in my trousers now so feeling quite postive!! i also drank my body weight this weekend!! haha naughty naughty!!! love this idea of a treat everytime you lose weight!! connal (my hubby) said when i get to my target ill be getting a new wardrobe so i cant complain! lets hope he sticks to his word haha x

hows everyone feeling about this week? im feeling very positive alot of my clothes are getting loser and i really do feel like somethings came off! (sounds silly) but just feeling that little better about myself! hopefully a good loss this week probably wont be able to update this week as i go to my friends tomorrow for the week but will try! :) xxx

Beatthefat! said:
hows everyone feeling about this week? im feeling very positive alot of my clothes are getting loser and i really do feel like somethings came off! (sounds silly) but just feeling that little better about myself! hopefully a good loss this week probably wont be able to update this week as i go to my friends tomorrow for the week but will try! :) xxx

I have had a really good week although had a few low fat midnight binges but all within syns! Hoping for a bit off Monday :)

I'm feeling positive, stuck to plan 100% so far this week, lots of superfree and not too many syns. Although I think i need to drink a lot more water so hopefully that wont effect my WI! I've drunk a lot of coke zero this week... a bit of NAS juice and a few coffee's/hot chocolate's but I can only remember drinking one glass of water this week ''/ So today i'm going to make sure I have at least 3 glasses of water on top of my other drinks!

Glad you're feeling positive too Beatthefat! I think positivity, loose clothes & feeling better about yourself is ten times better than the numbers on the scales :D and it seems like you're going to have a good loss too anyway! :D

Congrats on the 2lb loss Audrey! xxxx

Thanks ladies :) Right, keeping my target at 10 for now (though realistically I know I will have to go lower) but I'm REALLY hoping to get to my 10st target by the end of June...in the hope that I can maybe, just maybe be in the 9's when I go on holiday on the 15th July.

I've 13lbs to lose and 9 weeks to do it...I THINK I can do it...I just need to get my arse in to gear. It's less than 2lb a week. Granted I have 2 big social occasions between now and then but it's really only alcohol that's the issue as opposed to food and I shall flexi syn on those 2 weeks. Wish me luck. I would also appreciate honesty...if anyone thinks it's completely unrealistic feel free to let me know, I'm no pro at this whole weight loss thing (however, I am SUPERB at putting it on hehe).

Back