Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

All_about_the_climb said:
Thanks ladies :) Right, keeping my target at 10 for now (though realistically I know I will have to go lower) but I'm REALLY hoping to get to my 10st target by the end of June...in the hope that I can maybe, just maybe be in the 9's when I go on holiday on the 15th July.

I've 13lbs to lose and 9 weeks to do it...I THINK I can do it...I just need to get my arse in to gear. It's less than 2lb a week. Granted I have 2 big social occasions between now and then but it's really only alcohol that's the issue as opposed to food and I shall flexi syn on those 2 weeks. Wish me luck. I would also appreciate honesty...if anyone thinks it's completely unrealistic feel free to let me know, I'm no pro at this whole weight loss thing (however, I am SUPERB at putting it on hehe).

Completely doable. I made it through the 10's and just got to the 9's in 10 weeks.
Stay focused you'll be fine

Hey ladies, thanks for the encouragement. SW is going really well for me right now, I lost 4lbs this week bringing me to 10st 9lbs...only 9lb to target and 8 weeks to get there :D Am going to try like a biatch to get there faster hehe! Also, bought a size 12 dress today from Primark and it fits. I'm nowhere near being consistently a 12 but that made me :)

How's things with you liliferJade?

Well done on 4lbs, its dropping off you! Still on plan, just done a few days of success express but only lost 2lbs on it so think my losses are slowing a bit. I'm defo sticking with sw though I love it and need to lose 2lb a week to get to target for my hol so its still likely. You'll be at target in no time, well done hun :) xxx

2lbs is fab :) Well done! I was hoping for a 2lb loss this week, Idk what the hell happened that I lost more haha! Though I'm in the midst of the dreaded * week so God knows what will happen next Sunday, plus I'm out for drinks on the Saturday night. Agh, why must life get in the way of slimming!

I'm like you now, have a holiday to look forward to and I think it will help motivation wise as I'm going with 2 male friends and a girl that I've only met once...she's like a rake haha. I think I need to just stop eating to compare with here hehe!

Heyy everyone am back after my week away was so so so good really did stick to the plan before i went not one bad day n i only lost 1lb was abit gutted then this week ive lost 1.6lb n i think why shut little amounts!! its fustratating but atleast am losing! so im happy with that! well done everyone who lost n stayed the same! :) xx

It's * week for me too, I feel your pain! Really wanted a good loss this week but that doesn't look likely now. You defo don't need to stop eating to compare with her, looking at your stats SW is working wonders for you so keep it up. Who wants to look like a rake anyway ;) Hope you have a good night on Saturday hun! :)

Well done for sticking to plan Beatthefat, its harder for slimmer people to lose weight which could explain the lower losses. Although, 1-2lbs is a really good loss to meet your target so don't worry about it!

Its good to hear everyone is sticking to plan and still losing!!

xxxx

My mate whos smaller then me lost 5 lbs then lost 4lbs and i just think arggg!!! but yes i do totally agree that atleast im losing really and im sticking to it as i am so determined they say the longer it takes to come off the longer it stays off so we shall see!! lol xx

I too am doing it alone, I can't afford to go to the meetings being a student with no Job. Although I do find the meetings useful and would like to go but as long as i lose weight i'm going to be fine not just because i'll look better but i'll be healthier and feel better too. I may not be able to go to the meeting but I have all these lovely people on here supporting me and helping when its needed. I have such a long way to go.

k.

Yeh I've heard the longer it takes to come off, the longer it stays off, my doctor said this to me too which I'd say is a good source!

I'm also a jobless student! Desperately looking for employment but I've had no luck yet. Its the first time I've not worked since starting a paper round at 12 and I'm really missing earning money. I'm not too bothered about missing out on going to group as sometimes I found the clapping at peoples weight loss a bit embarassing and I.feel I have another support on here.

Welcome to the thread :) xx

well if the doctor says it im happy with that!! :) hopefully a good loss next monday really starting to see a difference and people are starting to notice which is a real boast! :) xxx

liliferjade said:
Yeh I've heard the longer it takes to come off, the longer it stays off, my doctor said this to me too which I'd say is a good source!

I'm also a jobless student! Desperately looking for employment but I've had no luck yet. Its the first time I've not worked since starting a paper round at 12 and I'm really missing earning money. I'm not too bothered about missing out on going to group as sometimes I found the clapping at peoples weight loss a bit embarassing and I.feel I have another support on here.

Welcome to the thread :) xx

Apparently if you loose 1-1.5lb it's the most sustainable amount to keep off!

There the losses I'm starting to get now so hopefully I will keep it off, there is no way I'm going back to 14 odd stone though, ever! Next time someone says "I've only lost a pound", i'll tell them this :p xx

I am totally the same mentality as you, the idea of going back to my highest weight ever (which is about 1/2 stone-1 stone heavier than when I started SW) makes me shudder. No way am I going back :)

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Hello can I join your thread? I did SW a couple of years ago but the consultant was awful so I didn't last long. Have dug out my books again and I'm going to do it from home. I have 3st 9lbs to loose x

sully123 said:
Hello can I join your thread? I did SW a couple of years ago but the consultant was awful so I didn't last long. Have dug out my books again and I'm going to do it from home. I have 3st 9lbs to loose x

Hi *waves*

liliferjade said:
Well I didn't realise how big I was if I'm honest but now I finally have there is no going back! My biggest was 14.8! Never ever again :p

and welcome Sully, you don't have to ask, just join in :) I'm sure that 3stone 9 will be off in no time, sw is amazing :D xxx

Totally agree jade! Avoided mirrors for far to long :/

Back