Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

Thank you! I'm 14st 9 and also didn't realise just how big I had got. In the heaviest I've ever been :-(

Hi all just came across this group,iv been doing sw at home for a while. ive lost 2st 4lb with approx 1.5st to go.
Iv been hammering the gym the last 6 weeks and im really starting to see the difference and i'm so happy!
Wedding dress shopping in 12 weeks so need to stick to it :)

Thanks, really looking forward to getting married. We have been engaged 5.5 years ! lol

Hi Guys, hope you don't mind me joining you!
I've been doing slimming world from home for 2 weeks now, lost 4lb which im pretty impressed with :) Not expecting a loss this week though as my dissertation was due in yesterday, so it's been a VERY stressful couple of days resulting in me eating a whole takeaway pizza on saturday, a tub of Ben & Jerrys across monday and tuesday (52 SYNS!!) :( and a celebratory curry and drinks at wetherspoons once it was handed in! lol!
xx

emssiiee i know the feeling i have been so bad this weekend take aways sweeties the lot was really dreading this mornings weigh inn and to my surprise i lost 1lb :) i really do adore this diet not so much of a diet when youv been bad you can always put it down to a bad day week what not and bounce right back the next again week with other diets i felt like when ive ate something bad thats the diet over lol it really is a lifestyle and not a diet because i can eat everything and anything really! being good this week though to see if theres a bigger loss! i was naughty this weekend but imagine if i was good how much would i have lost then is the way i see it :) good luck everyone!! x

Beatthefat! said:
emssiiee i know the feeling i have been so bad this weekend take aways sweeties the lot was really dreading this mornings weigh inn and to my surprise i lost 1lb :) i really do adore this diet not so much of a diet when youv been bad you can always put it down to a bad day week what not and bounce right back the next again week with other diets i felt like when ive ate something bad thats the diet over lol it really is a lifestyle and not a diet because i can eat everything and anything really! being good this week though to see if theres a bigger loss! i was naughty this weekend but imagine if i was good how much would i have lost then is the way i see it :) good luck everyone!! x

Hope I have as much luck tomorrow but I doubt it had a few extra syns... I'm never that lucky even though I only slip once in a blue moon :/ x

Good luck, Keldelacoe...stay positive (though I know it's easier siad than done).

I lost 1.75lbs at weigh in taking me to 10st 7.25lbs however I had a lot of wine on Friday and Saturday plus a big hangover munch out yesterday (with not a single consideration of syns) so was up to 10st 9lbs this morning but it was to be expected that it would catch up.

I'm ready for a 100% week though and plan to stay completely on plan until my birthday night out (26th May).

Have really got to say i was soooo surprised never counted a syn once!! hubby was sat there shaking his head because all i did was eat he was as shock as me when i lost but it could catch up with me by next week fingers crossed it doesnt but ill know why if it does i always seem to have such small loses never once have i had a big loss except from when i started its only 1 n half pound n im usually really good losing week by week is better then nothing as they say i dont eat much through out the day and alot of people say thats why but im never hungry really till after dinner anyone like this too?? x

I hardly eat through the day too.. can easily get to 5pm, then realise i've not eaten anything yet! It's so bad!
Never used to eat breakfast, but i've been making myself have tea and a cereal bar every morning, just to make sure I have something before it gets to dinner time!!

Despite my bad week, I managed to lose half a pound, yayy!!
Defoo think my bad week will catch up with me next week though.. especially as my boyfriends taking me to london tomorrow for two days and we've got lunch in chinatown planned.. not good! Will have to try be good apart from that, but not sure thats gonna be as easy to do as it sounds!

That was always my problem...didn't eat an awful lot during the day then would have a massive and I mean massive portion of something unhealthy for tea. I've been trying really hard to split my intake over the day!

Today's been a good day, but as I've said the past 3 were horrific....hoping I have enough time to do damage control before Sunday!

Am I the only one who finds it easier to stay on plan when at work? I think it's having breaks at a set time that helps me.

Hi all

Your all doing so well! Congratulations.

I started SW yesterday (I know, weird to start a diet on a Sunday but I can't put it off any longer!)

I have bought some books off ebay and am prominently going to be doing Red days as Starchy stuff like pasta and potatoes irritate my IBS :-(

I just have to get a handle on the syns. I dont eat much chocolate but love savoury biscuits and crisps! And wine is my downfall!! (Going to try and stop drinking for a while now!) I am going to start up exercising again now, I usually go to Zumba twice a week and swimming whenever I can, but an illness had put a stop to it for a while!

Any fantastic tips will be greatly appreciated!

Good luck and keep up the good work! :)

xx

Hi there guys, can I gatecrash?
I restarted SW last Monday (after 3 years of pretending I hadn't slipped) and joined MiniMins a coupla days ago. I'm so glad to see a thread about SAHS (stay at home slimmers lol) as I have 3 kiddies and can't get to a class. Anyhoo, weighed myself earlier and have lost 5lbs since last Monday! :happy036:

woo lost 3lbs this week well chuffed nearly lost a stone only 2 pounds to go!! :) x

Beatthefat! said:
woo lost 3lbs this week well chuffed nearly lost a stone only 2 pounds to go!! :) x

Well done fabulous x

Hi everyone,

I started at home again last week & lost 2 pounds which I'm really pleased with. However I do find that its harder to stay motivated for more than 1 week when I know I've not got to go to a group! I'm glad I've found this forum - hopefully I will stay in the zone for next week. I've set myself a challenge of 2 pounds for next week - fingers crossed!

Hi, I am also a at home slimmer because I don't have the time for a class and I find if I miss 1 week I can slip off the diet (when I was on ww) my problem at home is that I tend to weigh myself most days...I should break that habit? I am also struggling to keep a food diary! The first two weeks I did and now on week 4 I have stopped!?

Well done beatthefat :D

Hi Chezza :) How is SW going for you? xx

Hi Jade

SW is ok so far, lsot four lbs last week! Yay! Doesn't look good yet for this week!! How are you getting on with it? You've lost alot of weight already!
x
x

Back