Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

I'm doing SW from home; i dont do meetings or clubs but i am happy with that and i feel i can discipline myself to get on with it and not 'cheat', i have to be strict with myself, some days are easier than others!
all the best everyone, will join in when i can!:D this is my third week, not sure what to expect, i dont feel like i've lost a lot this week but all will be revealed on sunday...yikes!
i find the food diary really helpful, sometimes, well alot of the time, i look at it and think, i couldnt possibly have eaten all that! as eat a lot of fruit and veg, nothing extraordinary but it looks a lot when i write it down!!
my main weakness is milk in coffee and cereal, i am really top heavy on this and wouldnt have realised that but for the food diary so it is a learning process!
just one question, i have seen it on the site somewhere, what is a 'mix to max' day?

ok leah, thanks:)
i tend to do more green and extra easy days, looking at my calendar on the site where the diary bit is..
i love my fruit and veg!! and quorn/veggie stuff; i do eat meat but try and limit it to once or twice a week at the most

4lbs is fab Chezza :) Good luck for another good loss! Well my losses are now slowing down a fair bit now and getting 1lb losses or even sts's but I'm going to keep it up as really want to slim down to a size 10 for my jollys! I've been going to the gym so hopefully that will help keep the number on the scales moving in the right direction :) Let us all know how you do this week :D xxx

4lbs is fab Chezza :) Good luck for another good loss! Well my losses are now slowing down a fair bit now and getting 1lb losses or even sts's but I'm going to keep it up as really want to slim down to a size 10 for my jollys! I've been going to the gym so hopefully that will help keep the number on the scales moving in the right direction :) Let us all know how you do this week :D xxx

i will let you know Jade!!

I'm an habitual weigher and the scales are looking ok so far! (I know I shouldn't but I can't help it!). Weigh day on Sunday but I am at a friends on Saturday night booking a trip to Amsterdam so it'll be wine oclock!! I will buy soda to mix! Lol!

How are you? Lookign forward to the weekend?

xx

New to home weighing SW! Any tips?

I'm weighing myself every Friday lunchtime at Boots rather than have scales at home. They are never right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi im getting married in sept and really struggling loosing weight. I would be very happy to loose half a stone please help x

eanceoil said:

I'm weighing myself every Friday lunchtime at Boots rather than have scales at home. They are never right!!!

Good luck with weigh in today x

misspanda said:
Hi im getting married in sept and really struggling loosing weight. I would be very happy to loose half a stone please help x

Congratulations and welcome :) x

I too weigh in at Boots as mine at home are never right either but I weigh in on a morning on a empty stomach. Good luck with todays weigh in hun :) xxx

Welcome Misspanda and good luck with the weight loss. Anything in particular you are struggling with with slimming world? xx

I am heading into day 3 of doing this at home and feeling really positive. Good luck to all who WI today :)

Hi I kind of understand sw and this site is brill im just not loosing x

hiya what do you mean, you kind of understand? do you have the books? if not you really need them and to read them cover to cover. Do you have a food diary on here? if not post your menu (everything you eat) in one ..or over a few days and we can take a look :)

Woohoo! 2lbs off! Chuffed as I've weighed 3 days early!

well done but remember you weight can go up and down throughout the week, you are almost better weighing later rather than early unless its just a day or so x

Yea I see what you mean. I will be weighing in next Friday now and weekly. It was only because I started on Monday but didn't want a weekend before my weigh in lol

poppycat said:
Hey everyone, just finished up my first day of sw from home. It went well :D nice to meet you all!

Hiya!! Nice to meet you too! How did you find your first day?

Back