Doing this for me (and a new wardrobe!)

donnzstar

Hi all

I had been looking at everyone elses diaries and thought I would give one a go. To hopefully keep me on track and help me when it starts to get tough!

I started on SW in January and at the moment I'm enjoying it. I have done it in the past and always ended up just eating jacket potatoes and pasta. This time I have been eating so many different dishes and it has made such a difference.

Also decided to cut down on my alcohol so currently not had anything to drink for 4 weeks and if I'm honest I'm not missing it! Woooo. Just have to remember that when I do have a drink next that I won't be able to handle as much as I used to. (another bonus - makes for a cheaper night out and less syns!!)

I know I should have done this years ago and wish I had but I don't know why but now it has really clicked that I need to lose weight. I'm focusing on that whole new wardrobe I'm going to have to treat myself to and looking forward to being able to go in any shop I want not just a select few that do my size.

Off to get my tea now - doner kebab (off here)
pitta (HExB)
SW chips & cheese (HExA)
Large Salad
Anyway I'll keep posting any comments would be appreciated!

xx

Had a good couple of days, but still not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Been to aqua fit twice this week so think I have done my 4 weeks to get my bronze body magic award I think? It'll be the first time in all the times I have done SW that I'll have bothered with the body magic!

Tonight it was a quick tea of jacket and salad followed by a treat size Milky Way.

We shall see what tomorrow brings I was hoping for 2lb but will be happy with anything!

So I lost another 2.5lbs this week. If I can do the same next week I'll hit my 1 1/2 stone award, lots of grapefruit and melon will be eaten.

I was so pleased today that I have managed to get back into a top that I haven't worn in a long time and another I'm nearly in. Think I'll be having to change around my wardrobe soon! Wooooo.

Having another weekend of the wine thinks its been the longest I have not had a drink for! Back on it next weekend but will be on the vodka so won't need much! x

Thank you I should have got my bronze last week but didn't stay for group looking forward to getting it this week!

What exercise have you been doing? Ive been doing aqua fit which I'm enjoying thinking of doing a couple of miles walking at the weekend.

I'm determined to do well this time! X

Back