Doing This For Me & Nevada

Hi Everyone,

Been lurking and reading your inspirational diaries for weeks now and finally plucked up the courage to call my CC and go see her again. I had tried the Cambridge last year and lasted 3 days before saying not for me.

Spent a year maintaining my weight but I now want and need to get it off not only for me but also because I am lucky to own the most beautiful young horse who is currently being trained and will be ready for me to get on board in October and I just can not subject him to my current 108 kgs:eek:

I am a Brit living in the Netherlands so have joined this board to get some support and inspiration from other Brits as my local cambridge forum is completly in Dutch and hell I miss the British sense of humour and down to earth manner:D

So Saw my CC on Monday and started on Tuesday morning, felt like death yesterday (paracetomal was my friend:eek:) but today I feel 100% better and strangely thinner with no bloated tummy hooray!.

I think this time I am gonna make it:D

My aim is to lose 28 kgs to bring me down to my happy riding weight initially then a further 10 kgs to get me to my 70kgs optimal weight.

Photo below is of my Inspiration:D:D Nevada is the spotty one on the left
vadiandhisbestmatemac.jpg

Back