Doing this for myself! Tatabubbly's wade through the pounds!

Gosh i haven't been on here for a few days!! i've been super super busy!

alpen light bars are my saviour atm for one hexB. Doing green days as atm i can't seem to find the time to eat!! (that sounds terrible!)

i know when i eat more i lose more so i'm hoping for a good loss this week!
sister in laws 30 is coming up on saturday night so i need to make sure not to nibble!!

little pickers wear bigger knickers!! ;-)

Hope all is well and your back on plan and forgetting all the naughtys??! hehe xx Did you face the weigh in in the end?
I know it feels awful when you know you have done something that could slow down or hinder your weight loss and horrible when your half expecting a gain so I do understand where your coming from there but don't beat yourself up about it hun and just take a deep breath, start a new day and get right back on the plan (if you havn't already) x You CAN do it ! x

Cant believe i've been off minimins for a month!!

been having it tough lately and the sw stuff just isnt falling into place like i know it could.
I'm going to try and get back into things after i seen some horrible pictures of myself at the weekend.

Will keep posting xxx

Pictures are awful...yet I find them to be great motivation, hope you manage to get back onto the wagon. Good luck x

So had a good start to this morning, went out for lunch/dinner and enjoyed myself!

have some healthy snacks aka alpen light bars, banana and orange for my night shift!

got that bloated horrible feeling while trying on clothes today so i bought myself a new purse instead!
starting back at the gym tomoro! i always think it makes me feel better..

Hey everyone!

decided its time to think about doing slimming world again!
I've.recently put on some more weight, i have to buy batteries for the weighing scales for tomoro.
It was my birthday yesterday and i just felt awful. My clothes are really badly fitting. Tomoro morning is a new start... I'm going to post everything up on here cos its the only way i can do this.

I love my boyfriend and i want to be back to the woman he fell in love with cos i'm not at the moment. My mums wedding is in exactly 4 months and i cannot afford to look tubby in my dress

I find going to slimming world really helpful. Being weighed and staying to group keeps me honest. Just keep thinking about why you are doing this x

Thanks Hippy Chick. It's hard to get the motivation but sometimes it just clicks in your head doesn't it?

Brekkie was cuppa tea (HexA milk), muller light yogurt and banana..

Just lounging around the house today! Off to the gym later whenever the boy decides to get out of bed! Must book myself some driving lessons as well as I got my test coming up!

So had a good day, 9.5 syns today cos i wanted some biscuits with my tea!

lunch was HeB toast, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms and an egg all cooked in frylite!

dinner was veggie bolognaise made of passata, spinach, pepper, onion, garlic and courgettes with some quorn mince which is free and pasta on the side!

just after my three jacobs kimberly biscuits for 3 syns each and more tea and HeA milk!!

I got a bit of body magic in during the gym!

Well good day yesterday up until I went to a 21st! Grrss..

B : HeB toast, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms
L : Tuna, pasta, peppers, tomatoes, spring onions and cucumber

Snacks were 5.5 syn kit kat bar, banana, strawberry muller light!

Body magic was a lovely big walk on the beach!

So had to have a flexi day yesterday for the 21st! I had some healthy snacks first, blueberries, grapes, HeA cheese and then I ended up having 2 cocktail sausages, 2 chicken nuggets and a bit of homemade curry! :O As well as some cheesecake and other nibbles :(

On top of all that was the amount of drink that was consumed! Bleh.. Anyway, going to be productive today... OH is away to a match and I will be staying at a friends house later on so I'm going to be good. I probably don't have any syns left for this week but tbh I think I can do it with a bit of planning!

Hey guys! Thought I should update this.

I've been a late bloomer in terms of slimming world and this week is the first time since march that I plan to go back to classes.
My weight has gotten out of control. I thought that my mum's upcoming wedding would give me more incentive however, the stress
has done the opposite, and here I sit, definitely heavier, and a lot more emotionally beaten up about it.

My boyfriend is great, however, I think that being bored and unhappy about our current living arrangements is doing my head in and
leading me to eat more, especially at night time. I've promised myself this has to change because I cannot start 2013 like this. I want
to get engaged next year hopefully and move to a different country.

Positive changes I have made :

Provisionally started SW the last two weeks, making healthier choices, bring lunch to work with me (usually homemade soup)..

Next step: Back to class this week and starting zumba! :)
Ensuring dogs are out every day this week outside with me instead of being lazy!!

My aim is to get from: 13 stone 3 pounds (on my scales which are probably wrong)
To a fabulous 11 stone :eek:

So hopefully if some of you read this and give me encouragement I can do this!

La la la

Very good today! I downloaded the SW app on my phone and also downloaded a calorie counter. Even when you feel like your eating
a huge amount of food on the plan, your not calorie wise! :eek:

B: Weetabix, banana and Tea made with s/s milk (HeX A and B)
L: Homemade free soup, fat free yogurt, grapes (All free!)
S: Curly wurly and tea made with rest of hex A. (6 syns)

Going to get a recipe off minimins for dinner. I'm in a mad mood for pasta so I may have that,
I have a lot of passata at the house as well. I might put some chicken portions in the oven
to cook and have without any fat! Need to grab some salad as well but might get some shop
made. For dessert, I'm going to have a big fat chunk of pineapple that's cut up from fresh in my
fridge!

Feeling so positive today. Zumba tomorrow and back to SW classes as well! Cannot wait!

Back