Doing this for myself! Tatabubbly's wade through the pounds!

Hey guys! it was a busy weekend in tata's house as it was my mums hen party bt i'm back now and ready for action..

My OH is starting SW with me so it'll be fun..

This morning brekkie was porriage, dash milk in water and blueberries.. Saving the rest of my heXa for tea at school.. Luckily in our school they but full fat and semi skimmed.. Missed out making my lunch this morning bt our school makes salads so thats what i'll be getting!!

starburst, I'm so excited for xmas/my mums wedding.. I'm determined to look better in a month for my mums wedding, even a small change might mean
I can fit into my bridesmaids dress better!

My OH is really supportive, I'm uber lucky! He is a tall, broad man so I do know what he sees as fat, I see as bones!

So I had a fabulous kinda day today.. I spent 9 syns on a wrap to have with my soup for dinner but thats it..
Salad for lunch and I had porriage and blueberries for brekkie!

Just completed day 1 of the 30 day shred :eek:
Holy moley, my muscles will be sore tomorrow!!
I'm doing a sponsored walk for school tomorrow as well so I am going to hurt... No pain, no gain!

I'm moving house at the end of the week as well so I'm really really excited!

Starburst, I've done day 2 of the shred, today is day 3 and I am sore!! Going to Zumba today at school since it's free! :p

So had a good day yesterday, since I was moving, I didn't get many chance for syns.. I made a pasta bake last night so the only syns were the milk and cheese used for the sauce which I need to figure out..

Today for brekkie, I had eggs, tomato and mushrooms.. I didn't take lunch into work with me so it will probably be something like a salad
or a sandwich since I have my heXs and syns left for today.
Tonight I'm thinking on a nice fish dinner.. depending on what OH has decided he wants.
Two more days and then it's halloween break. I'm super excited!!!

Yeah, its fab. The school days are well structured as well..

For lunch I had a lovely salad with a tiny bit of coleslaw.. Dinner was a rogan josh made with a mix of spices and i threw in some passata. Need to double check the syns there!! i also had two biscuits.. I'm being very truthful here, lol..

Didnt have my hexB? just realising that now!! hexA was milk for my tea during the day!!

Got to zumba and will do day 3 of the shred tomoro.. My muscles were in agony.. I couldnt even do the warm up for day 3 but at least i got some exercise in there!!

I've finally moved :-D So happy to have new curtains and bedclothes. Naughty me got the next catalogue to by some accessories for my bedroom.. I love it all!!

So i've had a good day today I think??

Brekkie was a quick hexB toast and baked beans.. No superfree which annoyed me!
Lunch for me was a salad and a tiny bit of pasta salad.. I had a teaspoon of coleslaw as well..

Dinner was carrots, cauliflower, potatoes and 2 quorn sausages... So i need to count up my syns but dead happy that i managed to turn down both chocolate cake and cheesecake today

So keeping myself on track. Had a little fry this morning : eggs, 2 quorn sausages (2syns), tomatoes and mushrooms.

Then I was out all day shopping so I decided to get diet coke.. Free..

Just had my dinner of extra lean mince spag bol with loadsa veggies.. And for my hexA i sprinkled some cheese on top.. Roughly 20g.. My hexB will be 2 hifi bars.. Had one already and I'm saving the other until later tonight when I'm peckish. Also had 1 pack of space invaders for 3 syns!!

5 altogether today... Yay! Have a 21st tonight so saving a few incase there is any nibbles and I decide to have one!

Hey guys.. So went over my syns last night with a bit of cheesecake around 8 syns over so I'm going to dial it back a notch and keep on track.
This morning had my hexB toast, beans, eggs, 2 sw sausages and some tomatoes.. So 2 syns so far! Got lots of fruit in the house so going to snack on that today.. Lunch i think shall be homemade burgers and leftover bolognaise from yesterday..

The last few days has been filled with temptation but I'm not going to give up! Had a day off from my shred yesterday so on day 6 now but I also have zumba on thursdays to look forward to!

Today has been low in syns: Brekkie was porriage made with milk (hexb and hexA) and raspberries..

Lunch was cous cous with tuna, sweetcorn, peppers, eggs and herbs and scallions (leftovers!)

Plan for dinner is unknown yet!

Feeling very very bleh today!!

Brekkie was strawberries with porriage and milk (HexA and HexB)
Snack was tea and hifi bar
Lunch was a cous cous concoccion with lots of superfree

Dinner will be chicken casserole with potatoes..

Feeling like falling off the wagon today but I'm going to try and power through and do my day 7 of the shred.
My bottom of my right leg is kinda sore today...

Brillo day today if I must say.. Had a friend round for the day so it was hard to keep it under syns..

Brekkie was eggs, tomatoes, 2 syns sausages.

Snack was 6syn cake bar and tea (hexA).

Lunch was homemade soup and a sandwich tuna and salad.. Made with 1 slice of white bread :-( 4.5 syns..

Dinner was salad and leftover bolognaise with a little potato thrown in..

I had a hifi bar as well for my hexB but didnt have 2 so I need to get some more lol

I'm calling it 15 syns in all to include any extras in the soup/sandwich..

SOOOOO unmotivated to exercise.. I haven't done my shred in 2 days now but i did take the dog a small walk today!! Every little helps!!

Had a fabulous day today.. Had such a busy day of work I was STARVING when I came home! So I spent my syns for today on sauce for my pasta (around 7) and 3 syns on a low cal bar.. Totally full up.. Got my extra superfree for dinner by adding lettuce and spring onions and adding red onion,peppers and tomatoes to the sauce!!

Have some bacon on the boil atm for the next few days.. Trimmed all the fat off so should be fab for dinner and lunch tomoro!!

tatabubbly said:
Need to update this more! Lol

I have a nw found love for the greek style muller yoghurts! AMAZING... And syn free so super good!

Have been ontrack all week..
Brekkie this morning is banana and yoghurt..

Thinking carvery dinner??

Just to let ya know the greek ones are .5 of a syn at least that's what my consultant said. Well done staying on track!

Thanks hippy chick! In that case I may go back to just eating the muller lights that are free!

I'm down to 80kg now. Proud of myself as I got the weight off that I gained in the last year! I now weigh the same as I did in january before I started SW the first time...

A bit annoyed with that bit buts the more I keep going, the better it will get. It takes 30 days to make something a habit.... And thats what I want!

I still have them I think they are well worth half a syn x

Back