Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Im back to WW old points from home as have found a cyst on my tum. On anti-b's for a week then a chat about removal. Was supposed to be starting a VLCD but think WW will be better to get through this 1st.

Im back to WW old points from home as have found a cyst on my tum. On anti-b's for a week then a chat about removal. Was supposed to be starting a VLCD but think WW will be better to get through this 1st.

Ooooo Welcome Back Loser85! Sorry to hear about the Cyst, hopefully it will Get sorted soon. X

Hi everyone, I would also like to join you! I am coming back to WW (vintage points) and doing it at home as I have tried the new classes and they are not for me. I have weighed in this morning and am feeling positive today - just need to keep it up!

27/09/2013 - 12st 13lb

Hi everyone, I would also like to join you! I am coming back to WW (vintage points) and doing it at home as I have tried the new classes and they are not for me. I have weighed in this morning and am feeling positive today - just need to keep it up!

27/09/2013 - 12st 13lb

Welcome Jules :) Make sure u check out the Vintage Section too cos there's loads of other people on here who follow Vintage. What made u decide to follow Vintage rather than PP? X

hi ladies, not posted for a couple of months, we got pregnant but sadly lost it at 3 months, here i am with my gain, lost 3lb this week, 6lb to go............

Hope everyone is doing ok and keeping to track x HELEN X

hi ladies, not posted for a couple of months, we got pregnant but sadly lost it at 3 months, here i am with my gain, lost 3lb this week, 6lb to go............

Im so sorry t hear that huni!
Welcome bk
Xxxx

Sorry to hear that Sweetie, sending you hugs and love. Don't rush yourself too much, you've had a stressful time. Lots of Love xxxxx

hi everyone

im doing ww for the first time and im doing it from home and online as i dont have time to go to class with juggling working and 4 children. im on day 3 and so far so good, feeling great and no hungry so thats a good sign i hope the scales are kind to me on monday.

hi everyone

im doing ww for the first time and im doing it from home and online as i dont have time to go to class with juggling working and 4 children. im on day 3 and so far so good, feeling great and no hungry so thats a good sign i hope the scales are kind to me on monday.

Know I said it on your Diary but Good Luck on your Journey :) You'll do well at home, that's exactly how I did it :) x

went ok, better than i thought, was our anniversary so went out and eat loads, didnt track but still lost a pound. very pleased. on track this week, used all my weeklies on baileys at the weekend oopsies, lol. but still within limits.

Hows your weekend/week going? xx

Back