Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hi! I started on weds from home, have followed years ago before propoints. Since had a baby and put it back on! Lol! Am really happy with how it's been this week, feel much less bloated and generally better! Have 1st 3 1/2 lb to loose! I have already lost 1st 4 lb with slimming world but I got very bored!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey There,

I hope I'm ok to join in. I've been doing WW at home since January and have dropped from 16st 5 to 15st 0.5 but I don't feel like I've been sticking to it very well even though I have lost weight. I'm hoping to start sorting myself out as I have just been accepted to university in September to do a Masters degree and I don't want to be the fat chick in the class anymore. I would love to join all of you lovely people and share some support to really help us battle the bulge :)

Hi lou lou. I'm now in week 3, lost 3 lb first week and 1 1/2 lb on the second. WI is on weds. Have had one bad ish day in both the last 2 weekends but when working it out it seems that really I have just used my 49 extra points. Fingers crossed for another loss this week. My goal was 7 lb in 7 weeks but now hoping to beat that! Good luck x

Congrats Steph thats a brilliant first few weeks. Ive decided to try using my weekly points as i have only used my dailys up until now and dont seem to be getting very far haha. Maybe eatting mpre will help me lose.

I figured I would use them to start and then drop them if not working. Would rather use them to be honest! As long as I loose 1 lb a week I will be happy x

I figured I would use them to start and then drop them if not working. Would rather use them to be honest! As long as I loose 1 lb a week I will be happy x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've always had 1-2lb losses with sticking to 26pp but fell off the wagon and gained my weight back. Doing it again now but want to try and use my weeklies now too purely so I'm giving myself a chance to lower them if my weight plateaus. Also, I will be doing Focus T25 so if Im burning more through exercise I need to make sure my body has enough energy too! Fingers crossed! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a bit of a bad weekend, still managed to loose 1lb at WI this morning! Very happy! Weekends are always my downfall! X

Hi everyone. I'm coming back to WW again and will be doing it from home. I'm a mum to a 2 year old and also work mornings and nights, so would find it very difficult to find and stick to a meeting. Plus money is very tight and if I'm being honest, other than help following the plan, I get very little from going to group. My weigh in day will be Tuesdays as that's easier for me in theory. Hope to get to know each and every one of you as you will all be my inspiration xx

Hi everyone, I've just embarked on ww at home, i have given myself 1 year to get healthy, which includes losing weight, more exercise and giving up smoking. I have approx 4 stone to lose and have just joined curves gym, so hopefully will start seeing results soon. Good luck all x

How is Everyone getting on? Is anybody doing SS or F&H? I'm thinking of trying something new this time rather than PP! X

Hi all! I'm starting WW tomorrow having subscribed online...I'm a.bit nervous! It's all new and scary after following slming world for over 4 years. I'd become very complacent with SW and as a result I've been getting heavier and heavier. Here's to onwards and downwards with WW! Xx

Hi I am starting WW (after trying SW so many times) on Sunday (will WI on sat as I like a treat day). Will b following F&H so can use points as I want 2. Would b nice 2 have some support. SW forum is excellent wi loads subscribers 2kp motivated but WW not so much so would like a gd grp of fellow WW followers.

Goid luck all & I will start diary on sunday x

Hi I am starting WW (after trying SW so many times) on Sunday (will WI on sat as I like a treat day). Will b following F&H so can use points as I want 2. Would b nice 2 have some support. SW forum is excellent wi loads subscribers 2kp motivated but WW not so much so would like a gd grp of fellow WW followers.

Goid luck all & I will start diary on sunday x

Ooo, a familiar name from the SW board. Good luck hun! Xx

Hey Girls :) I'm restarting tomorrow on PP, could you maybe both subscribe to my Thread and we can all hang out there? X

Found it. I don't have diary on the WW board as I still have one on the SW board. I may start a new one in time though :) xx

You should do :) I found my diary sooooooo useful last time around x

Just joined WW online this morning after trying SW.

Still a bit confused and reading lots! Not how I remember it from 15 years ago :D

Just joined WW online this morning after trying SW. Still a bit confused and reading lots! Not how I remember it from 15 years ago :D

I have a diary called If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail if you have any queries or questions, feel free to post in there. X

Back