Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

happy saturday ladies :)

going shopping this afternoon witht he inlaws! before WW i wouldnt of eaten before going i would of got a greggs or something so i am going to make poached egg on toast before i go and take some crisps in my bag :)
xxxx

Good idea Sammie. Im going to the parents later & will be taking a snack with me. Already done 30 mins of low intensity exercise & hope to do more when I come back

I've started WW today, I've joined a group but hoping once I get in the stride of it ill be able to go it alone!! I can ask any questions at group if you ladies are stuck :) good luck x

have a good weekend ladies. was my (at home) weigh in this morning, stayed the same. happy with that, but frustrated at same time cos i cant get the last pound off, but whats a pound compared to 60? lol. x x x x

Hi girls...I too am doing it myself from home...started on Wednesday...and so far so good...I have the calculator which I use for everything. My next purchase will be the eating out guide, but will have to wait till the end of the month for that...enjoying it so far...I have 42 points per day plus the extra daily 7 but I have been saving them for tonight as I had chippy...

have a good weekend ladies. was my (at home) weigh in this morning, stayed the same. happy with that, but frustrated at same time cos i cant get the last pound off, but whats a pound compared to 60? lol. x x x x

A STS is great luv, a lady at my class said her llast pound took 5weeks to come off before he got to goal!
Keep at it luv
Xx

Hi girls...I too am doing it myself from home...started on Wednesday...and so far so good...I have the calculator which I use for everything. My next purchase will be the eating out guide, but will have to wait till the end of the month for that...enjoying it so far...I have 42 points per day plus the extra daily 7 but I have been saving them for tonight as I had chippy...

Hiya luv!
How u finding WW then? I started on 43points a day!
Their sllowly going down lol!Oooo a chippy tea yummy!
Hope u enjoyyed it!
Xx

Evening ladies,
Well went shoppin got lucas so lil shorts n stuff for our holiday carl got himself some holliday stuff I got a pair of £1 sunglasses from primark lol! I really wanna b a size 16 by my weddin n holiday in august so I am trying not to buy any clothes yet!! I mean if it comes to it I will buy a size 18 but my friend give me some size 16 clothes that she never wore And their new labels on and lot so I really wanna fit into them coz one of the dresses that goes over swim wear is amazing!!!!

Were havin a naughty dinner tonight sharing pizza and chips so jus writing my weeklies off now!
I do have 23points left though but will write them off t b on the safe side
Xxxx

Evening Ladies. Just wondered if any of you have a pre WI routine & if so how far ahead of your WI it starts

Ooooo good question! I dnt really coz I geet weighed at 6oclock I drink lots of water n try not eat anything too heavy! When I start weighin myself I will jus weeigh my self first thing but the day before I am very good also!
Do u have one?xx

Ooooo good question! I dnt really coz I geet weighed at 6oclock I drink lots of water n try not eat anything too heavy! When I start weighin myself I will jus weeigh my self first thing but the day before I am very good also!
Do u have one?xx

No dont have a routine yet other than the day & time of day. Need to though so its a truer picture

I am doing it alone too!!! X

I am debating to do WW from home (online or with an app) or do SW from home. But leaning to WW as you can eat ANYTHING but with limits, I most love that tinned fruit is free minus the juice, it varies my fruit consumption over winter. My monthly pass has not expired yet so I will be going to class till then. i am going to buy the scales and the calculator, is there anything else I need to succeed at home?

First WI since I started back on WW and lost 4lbs.

Where can I get some counters & tickers for my signature for once Ive posted enough on here to allow me to do so

Last edited:
I am debating to do WW from home (online or with an app) or do SW from home. But leaning to WW as you can eat ANYTHING but with limits, I most love that tinned fruit is free minus the juice, it varies my fruit consumption over winter. My monthly pass has not expired yet so I will be going to class till then. i am going to buy the scales and the calculator, is there anything else I need to succeed at home?

Make sure you get the ultiamaye value diary if u have an iPhone. It's actually better then the ww ap- it has a scanner and much more in the database. Just make sure you're feeling strong and stick to only weighing in once a week same time as u would at a ww meeting. X

Back