Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

good morning ladies,
Sorry i was a bit awol yesterday i had SUCH a busy day! spent ages in asda ( all the holiday clothes are slowly coming out and i have seen loads for lucas :D) then we played in the garden for what felt like hours then i had to clean the over (prob one of the worst housework jobs EVER!!)
food wise good day yesterdya, although sat night me n carl did share pizza n chips but written my weeklies off now!

darkd1eter - 4lb loss that is great weldone hun u must b SO pleased!! i cnt remember if u have to wait to get some many posts to put something on i cant remember!

crunchy - welcome :) i am too going to monthly meetings its my last one on thursday! Then i am going it alone, i feel after 5months now i have the knowledge and i want it jus as bad now doing it at home if not more to prove i can!
A friend of mine who is on minimins n used 2 do ww has sent me a calculator which is very useful i havent got an iphone :( so cant get the app! i will b weighin on still on a thursday but i wont b able to wait until 6oclock at night so i will do it when i wake up! when does ur monthly pass run out?

first day of half term and lucas was in a great mood this morning but is slowly getting grumpy!! makin some rice krispie buns later (which i wont b eating :D) then wanting to kick him in the garden if the weather cheers up a bit!!

have a good day all
xxxxxxxxxx

ur weight loss is fab weldone! do u find it easy doing it from home
xxx

I'm getting there slowly. Last week was the first week going it alone. It was ok, I basically copied what I'd done the rest of the time. This week will be interesting as I'm at my parents for half term- lots of dog walkin tho so hopefully it'll balance. It's about the right mindset...I'm apt to fall off the wagon so I might go to occasional meeting for support now and then and official weighins. Xx

Ladies need some zero point snack ideas both for packed lunch & evening.munchies. The cheaper the better!

Picking up the Hairy Dieters Cookbook from the library tomorrow

good morning ladies :)

not impressed with this weather i got washing i need 2 hang out lol!

so its Weigh In eve for me eeeekkkkkk tomorrow is my last meeting then thats it i am doing it alone! i am actually excited because its a new changelle for me! i do understand that it is going to b tougher at home because as its been said i have no one else to answer too, but i jus really want it now!

were going to meadow hall tomorrow (a shoppin centre) carls dad's coming with us! We are off to pick carls wedding ring up as it had to b ordered..anyway carls dad has said he will treat us to some lunch which is very nice of him...carl and chris will have a chinese, lucas will either want the childrens chicken n rice or a happy meal now no matter what i am jus going to get a chicken n bacon salad from mcdonalds!
i got a jacket pt last time and it was like 1n a half jackets pushed together and i dnt want something that heavy before WI tomorrow night!!

hope all u ladies are ok and all having a good week food wise?

xxxxx

Cold an grey here today, will have to use my maiden today as probably will rain later. Taking Lucy to the pictures soon so I'm preparing my lunch to take with me. Ham sandwich, apple and banana and I will buy a drink while I'm there. Just had my porridge for breakfast and now a cuppa.

Hey Sammie, I'm just starting my second week doing it from home, and I am doing much better than I thought I would. Probably because I am posting on this thread and there are others on here to share with. I had my first WI this morning and I have lost 7lb !! Shocked and on cloud 9 at the same time...and am even more determined to succeed.

You sound like you have a lovely day planned tomorrow...the macdonalds salad is something I never thought of...do you know how many points are in it?

Cold an grey here today, will have to use my maiden today as probably will rain later. Taking Lucy to the pictures soon so I'm preparing my lunch to take with me. Ham sandwich, apple and banana and I will buy a drink while I'm there. Just had my porridge for breakfast and now a cuppa.

Hey Sammie, I'm just starting my second week doing it from home, and I am doing much better than I thought I would. Probably because I am posting on this thread and there are others on here to share with. I had my first WI this morning and I have lost 7lb !! Shocked and on cloud 9 at the same time...and am even more determined to succeed.

You sound like you have a lovely day planned tomorrow...the macdonalds salad is something I never thought of...do you know how many points are in it?

7lb WOW u should b on cloud 9 that is amazin weldone hun!

ok the mcdonalds crispy chicken n bacon salad is 9pp and the grilled chicken n bacon salad is 4pp both really good i think! i have jus been told a big mac is only 13points which for that i think is good but if i had that i wud want chips so i am going to have a salad lol!

ooo wat u off 2 see at the pictures? i took lucas for the first time the other week it was a juniors showing his 3 and he loved it so i am lookin forward to going again!

i think i will b ok doig it from home coz i have the support on here so fingers crossed!
xxx

Thanks Sammie...have now decided to have a macdonalds salad as I was taking Lucy there for lunch anyway and my bread for my sandwich is 6 points alone...thanks for the info.
Yes, cloud 9, I'm walking on air haha...13 is good for the Big Mac but I would want the chips also so I will resist.
Im taking her to c the pirates on the kids club, she hasn't seen that one, it starts at 11.30 so I best get a shifty on...

the support on here is great and has helped me so much...I'm sure you will be ok...

must go...c u lata...have a good day x

Back