Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hey chick I had my gallbladder removed last October, my stomach were like a balloon thanks to all the gas for about a week lol so you've done well to lose a pound!! :) xx

omg - how painful is it? thanks chicken, i thought the same, rather impressed with a pound, i look about 5 months pregnant :) from all the gas. x x x

and totm too arrived too, LITERALLY as i walked thru the hospital doors tuesday night, so double trouble this week. ufff. xxx

Zumba toning dvd then 30 minute walk today. Opinion, for Zumba toning, count it as moderate or intense for exercise points?

omg - how painful is it? thanks chicken, i thought the same, rather impressed with a pound, i look about 5 months pregnant :) from all the gas. x x x

It really is!! I also still have problems which sucks, can't eat fatty foods without feeling sick or running to the loo. But not as bad as before thankfuly :) Haha yeah it's weird how much you blow up! Xx

hi girls, how you all doing?

had my gallbladder removed tuesday night (gallstones) in absolute agony.

on the upside, ive lost just over 1lb this week. (1lb 2.5oz)

have a good weekend all x x x x ps: my new love is jaffa cakes, 1pp each - very yummy xxxx
Awh pet ouchie. Get well soon

Ladies I just pointed 1 cal spray oil which I use in everything and its 0pp. How much would you take off recipes that use sunflower oil when I am replacing it by 1 cal spray?

Ugg only half a pound off this week. Need to eat less weekly points I think. I have lost inches & it is TOTM so . And I did 45 mins Zumba & a half hour walk yesterday

hi girls, how you all doing?

had my gallbladder removed tuesday night (gallstones) in absolute agony.

on the upside, ive lost just over 1lb this week. (1lb 2.5oz)

have a good weekend all x x x x ps: my new love is jaffa cakes, 1pp each - very yummy xxxx

Ouchie hun I hope ur ok
Xx

Ugg only half a pound off this week. Need to eat less weekly points I think. I have lost inches & it is TOTM so . And I did 45 mins Zumba & a half hour walk yesterday

Hun that's good still a loss!
I can use all my weeklies and lose and then sometimes dnt use them and dnt lose as much, u have jus got t work out what works for u
Xx

Morning ladies,
So yesterday omg I had loads of wine and vodka pizza cheesy chips cheesy garlic bread eeekkkk
So yesterday was a writte off! Jus writting all my weeklys off and can only hope so the best
Xx

What scales do we use at home to weigh ourselves? I have tescos own and they are a bit difficult to read- wondering about digital ones....

Hello, I'm doing WW at home too, and finding it harder because I've been going for a while (and I don't find the WW site very supportive, hence joining here!) :)

After that self-concious hello I will attempt to fling myself in and join in!

Do you have 3lb to go to goal ? 57lbs loss! Well done

Do you have 3lb to go to goal ? 57lbs loss! Well done

3lbs to the next goal, not the big overall goal, I set myself small targets as if I think about how very far I have to go I get demotivated (plus I'm not sure where I want to get to tbh!)! But yes, I've lost 57 so far, so a pound over 4 stone which I am insanely chuffed about! It's been a bit of a slow and steady wins the race thing as it's taken 18 months so far :) But thank you for the well done :)

Im also looking for 1 and 2pp non carbohydrate snacks if anyone can suggest anything

a cream cracker is 1pp and a rice cake is 2pp if that helps? (I nick my dd's organix rice cakes as they are gorgeous imo, no idea what the points are though!) Nuts are surprisingly good too, but theya re protein really ratehr than carbohydrate so it depends on what you're looking for :)

thank you for the get well messages girls. feeling poo - but amazingly stuck to my points like a good girl (i normally give up when feeling crap)

xx heres to a better week hey xx

Hello, I'm doing WW at home too, and finding it harder because I've been going for a while (and I don't find the WW site very supportive, hence joining here!) :)

After that self-concious hello I will attempt to fling myself in and join in!

oh my god ur weight loss so fab is AMAZIN a massive weldone that is great
xxxxx

Back