Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Help help help! After being so good yesterday I was so hungry today I ate my porridge for breakfast soup And roll for lunch but then I was so hungry I ate a boost And some mccoys And now I have gone over my points by 5!!!! What do I do? Should I skip dinner tonight And breakfast tomorrow to get points back on track? Still hungry though...argh do not want this to turn into a binge!!!!

Hiya hun!

Everyone has these days so please dnt feel disheartened! My advice have dinner as normal if ur still hungry after dinner fruit!
Tomorrow back on plan as normal with ur daily allowence!! Do not skip ur meals or lower ur points babe!!
Xxxx

On the hunt for 2 things: A) a low point carrot cake recipe B) To know if anyone's tried the Hungry Girl To The Max cookbook

so how are u all girlies?

i had a few of Lucas's milkybar buttons today dint even realise i did it until i ate them!
used all dailies today and havent snack on chocolate which is a suprise for me (apart from the few lucas's buttons lol)
xxx

Sorry, was supposed to finish that last post, not used to my I phone app!! Anyways food was terrible, and set me off on yet another chocolate binge!! Don't know why I just can't seem to stop!!! Any ideas on how to curb it??xx

Sorry, was supposed to finish that last post, not used to my I phone app!! Anyways food was terrible, and set me off on yet another chocolate binge!! Don't know why I just can't seem to stop!!! Any ideas on how to curb it??xx

Try dark chocolate it's richer so you need less to satify cravings? Freeze it in portion so you either have to wait until it defrosts, or it takes longer to eat?

I'm having trouble getting around to filling in my tracker, I'm currently in, if I eat like normalish it'll be fine won't it... yeah so tracker time. yay. ;-)

Well thats me ordered my basic starter kit & The Hairy Dieters Cookbook.

Going to Aldi & Farmfoods at weekend. Anyone heard of any bargins or good to gets in either shop?

I love aldi I go there every week. I never have ww meals but ill go to pound land to get ww stuff. it all depends on what you like to eat but I think the pitta breads are better than normal ones and ww ones. Their crisps are 2pp I get them and their kit kats are 3.

im after the starter pack too x

Ww do kitkats why have u never seen these?! Lol
I am too an aldi lover, jus for the bargins really (although there peppers are expensive cheaper for a big bag in asda :).)
I do a monthly shop in farmfoods and sometimes iceland!
I am like sarah I got t poundland t stock up on ww crackers bars crisps ect I also find iceland brilliant for there stuff there mash is the bestest thing ever!!

I have t track otherwise I wud eat w hat I want!
Xxx

Ooh pound land...I will be out shopping tomorrow so will pop in an stock up...Sammie, is that Iceland own mash? How many PP? May get some tomorrow as well...

just eating my porridge but I'm very hungry this morning... I will have an apple after it to help ward off the starvation

Hope everyone's week is going well! I went to the cinema last night and instead of the usual popcorn and nachos just had a few sips of diet coke and a few maltesers! I'm so proud of myself! Lol that's my silly story xx

no aldi s kit kat is 3pp.
aldis crumpets are 2pp each x

Ended up in Iceland instead. 3 WW meals for £3. Iceland own sliced ham a 1pp. Huge bag of apples for a £1 & WW choc eclairs at 2pp

Back