Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Having such a bad day 1st march is a proper sh1t day for me at the min!!!!
Me n carl have been fighting all day and I mean since about ten t six this morning! Jus fed up!
He offered t cook dinner today and is doing 2morrisons pizzas n frying some chips! So his grumpy coz I have said I will sort my own!
Jus angry wit him and t top it off lucas has been really naughty today! Cnt wait t see my mum sunday for a massive mummy cuddle
:(

Having such a bad day 1st march is a proper sh1t day for me at the min!!!!
Me n carl have been fighting all day and I mean since about ten t six this morning! Jus fed up!
He offered t cook dinner today and is doing 2morrisons pizzas n frying some chips! So his grumpy coz I have said I will sort my own!
Jus angry wit him and t top it off lucas has been really naughty today! Cnt wait t see my mum sunday for a massive mummy cuddle
:(
Awh hun wish I cud pm you x

Aaawwww I no hun! Have u gotta have a certain number of posts!
What's ur name darkd1eter rather than callin u that lol!
Xx

morning ladies - 1 & 1/2lb off this week - SUPER HAPPY - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK.

im childfree for the first time in ages (me n hubby split up couple of years ago, he has the kids, well, sometimes) sooooooooooooooooo, im thinking of going out for food with my bloke, BUT WHERE? AND WHAT TO EAT?

nearby we have:

crown carveries

Fayre & square (2-4-1 place)

marstons taverns (again another 2-4-1 place)

HOW DO I CHOOSE, what is best for points ect? PLEASE HELP x x x x

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND LADIES.

PS: Childfree and STILL up at half 6am. (miss them so much when theyre not here)

Weldone hun that's brill! Bein childfree is nice but I am always up early as well lol!!
Oooo well cravery is good int it for veg n meat n u can have a treat yorkie n pots but i love the 2 - 4 - 1 places! I haven't an eating out guide t really help u out with thios one
Xx

Question. Do you round up or down when you've lost lbs and ozs rather than full pounds? If so how do you do it? For example if you lose 1lb 4oz do you say you"ve losr 1lb but if you"ve lost 1/b 14oz do you say you"ve lost 2lbs

Question. Do you round up or down when you've lost lbs and ozs rather than full pounds? If so how do you do it? For example if you lose 1lb 4oz do you say you"ve losr 1lb but if you"ve lost 1/b 14oz do you say you"ve lost 2lbs

I round exactly like u have in your examples . But I weigh in kilos so it's always a bit odd lol x

I just am getting so annoyed cos the weight is just so hard to shift, the scales just don't budge. I am being told I've lost weight but why Won't it show on the scales? :( sorry rant over x

I just am getting so annoyed cos the weight is just so hard to shift, the scales just don't budge. I am being told I've lost weight but why Won't it show on the scales? :( sorry rant over x

Dnt b sorry luv!
Have u much to lose?!
All I can say is keep at it hun and I am sure it is coming off! With WW its comes off slowly but that way it stays off as well!!
Xxx

With only having 2 stone to lose its so frustrating only losing 1lb or sometimes only half but its coming off not on but it's a nightmare as I know it's going to take a few months but like me I'm sure you will get there it's just going to take time because I will get there, my positive mental attitude :) x

Im restarting WW today and doing it from home. Dont have the spare time or money to pay for the meetings. Im going to be using the old points as PP isnt good for me. (i'm a binge eater and having the extra 49 a week wasnt good). Tried Filling & Healthy but it wasnt any good for me as im not a brilliant cook. So back to Discover i go. Am i still ok to join in?

Of cors u r huni!
Its nice all jus t chat and help each other no matter what plan we do!

I no a few ladies who do the old plan and they like u much prefer it
Xxx

Thanks Sammie :)

Im glad im allowed in cos the Discover forums pretty dead right now. I wont confuse you all by putting my points values up though!

Back