Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Lol! No problem hun!
Nice jus t have ppl t talk to!

Jus took lucas t mcdonalds and I had a grilled chicken n bacon salad woohoo go me! Carl n lucas even had ice cream not me dint touch a bloody drop :)
Xx

I'm starting tomorrow from home too, hoping to maintain. Should help me get back to grips with eating etc

Gonna try 29 to start with :)

Hope all u lovely ladies are ok!
Went t a friends for dinner tonight which was lovely!
Nearly WI day, I am always excited for thursdays but nervous
Xx

Evening ladies...Sorry I havent been on here lately, I have been told today i have got to have a hysterectomy :( Not sure of the date yet, but im next seeing the doctor in 3 weeks.

I hope everybody is doing ok and i will be back on the saddle tomorrow. Im having an early night as im super tired.

porridge at the ready for breakfast and i will check in tomorrow to have a catch up...:)

mrs boomboom - hope your ok hunny. big hugs chick. keep positive.

ive f***ed up this week! didnt count weeklies at weekend and had a huge blow out on monday night too. OOPS

im just so starving and moody doesnt even come close. so food is the answer this week.

oopsies. xxx

mrs boomboom - hope your ok hunny. big hugs chick. keep positive.

ive f***ed up this week! didnt count weeklies at weekend and had a huge blow out on monday night too. OOPS

im just so starving and moody doesnt even come close. so food is the answer this week.

oopsies. xxx

Don't worry hon I've discounted this week. I just couldn't get on track as me and my 3 year old been sick. My wi day is Friday so I'm just gonna start again from then xx we can do it xx

Thanks girls for the kind posts.

Ive had my porridge, fruit an soup for my dinner today...now thinking of jkt potatoes for tea. Make my own egg mayo with loads of salad...

put 1lb on this week :(
actually gutted as dint do anything different think need to cut dwn on the chocolate jus sometimes with 39points i struggle with what t ahve
xx

Evening ladies...Sorry I havent been on here lately, I have been told today i have got to have a hysterectomy :( Not sure of the date yet, but im next seeing the doctor in 3 weeks.

I hope everybody is doing ok and i will be back on the saddle tomorrow. Im having an early night as im super tired.

porridge at the ready for breakfast and i will check in tomorrow

to have a catch up...:)
Life throws stuff at us just when we dont need it. I"ve head a mega stressy week & have been too tired to do any exercise this week

b4&after.png

WI and just STS but have done no exercise this week. My basic starter kit arrived. Looking at my old foodie haunts no wonder I put on weight

Back