Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hi can I join you? :)

Have just signed up to weight watchers online. Have done slimming world before but think that this time weight watchers will be better for me.

Am starting properly tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
A week complete but finding it quite hard! Try to eat a lot of 0 items to fill up

Hopefully this week will get easier!

Any advice on how you spread out your points would be ace !

hiya everyone sorry been awol for a bit hope ur all ok
food is going good thankfully this week hopin for a loss tomorrow
xx

I'm having 26 but finding it tough!! Sick of fruit fruit fruit LOL

i lost 2.5lb this week :)

woohoooooo!

come on ladies lets all have a good lose this weekend before easter comes with the tempation of a few easter eggs lol
xxx

I'm finding it tricky at the moment. Ordered a tonne if 0 point food going to make huge salads to munch on all weekend!

Hopefully it will help me get on track!!

totm for me next week, so this week suffers, next week she the mother nature arrives, i'll be ok, so munching away on weeklies, and extra wine. enjoy girls. well done babe on the loss, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone

Got the day off and found this thread and enjoyed reading it.

I have been doing WW from home for two weeks now, and so far so good! First week I lost 5lb and then the second week 2lb so very pleased with that.

I am getting married next year in June and would like to lose 2 stone. I have found my perfect wedding dress and it fitted me perfect in a size 14 but I don't want to order it in that size as I would love to be a size 10/12. I want to order my dress in June so its a year before the big day and theres plenty of time for it to be delivered and for alterations. So I could do with loosing as much of the 2 stone as I can before June.

I have taken out a 3 month online subscription to WW and find the website really useful to track points, exercise, look up points and recipes. I joined via Quidco when there was a great cash back offer. The 3 month subscription was £34 but I got £30 cash back.

Got a busy weekend ahead this week, got the races on Saturday with a meal after and a night out with the girls on Sunday. I am going to do a spinning class everyday Mon-Thurs as it earns 8 extra points per 45 min class so I want to save them for the weekend as I would still like a loss.

well done on your loss so far, your wedding will be a great incentive and will keep you motivated for THE DRESS. you will still lose after the weekend, if your 100% through the week.

thank you: im enjoying shopping for clothes now, its FAB xxx

That posted before I was ready!

Blame my dog, Pickle!

Doing WW from home via their website but find the forum on there a little lacking.

Looking for support and motivation as I battle the scale alone

How's everyone getting on this week? I have done rubbish this week!:( I am off work all week and feel that not being in my normal routine is partly to blame. So frustrated with myself as I was so motivated at the start of the week and things have just got in the way. I want to loose weight so badly but sometimes the urge to eat crap outweighs that. Is it just me or is anyone else like this - when I fall off the plan I feel like I can't get back on it for the rest of the week. I kinda feel like well I have blown it now so might as well not bother for rest of week and start a fresh on Monday!! I should really start a fresh the following day as I would probably still see a small loss. Sorry for being on a bit of a downer but needed to get that out my system x

Hi everyone, is like to subscribe to this as I'm doing it alone and would love some support. I only started Monday but im going strong still (for me this is great lol) x

Sweet-Temptation said:
How's everyone getting on this week? I have done rubbish this week!:( I am off work all week and feel that not being in my normal routine is partly to blame. So frustrated with myself as I was so motivated at the start of the week and things have just got in the way. I want to loose weight so badly but sometimes the urge to eat crap outweighs that. Is it just me or is anyone else like this - when I fall off the plan I feel like I can't get back on it for the rest of the week. I kinda feel like well I have blown it now so might as well not bother for rest of week and start a fresh on Monday!! I should really start a fresh the following day as I would probably still see a small loss. Sorry for being on a bit of a downer but needed to get that out my system x

I feel like that when I've had something bad, I think stuff it I've messed up now but now I've got my self in to thinking one or two bad meals is better than giving up the whole time, god luck x

Back